Chapter:3

Beep!beepbeep!Emily alarm clock whent off. She whoke up and yawned and used the bathroom and then got dressed bushed her hair whent down stairs and dident noteic her mom or her grandpa. They ushuly were awak and making her coffey and breckfest but they werent.she whent to the livingroom were her sister was watching tv but she was not there ether. She checked her phone.screen:marcas:hey how are you happy birthday !!??

She ignored it and whent up sairs to her moms room and she was not in there ether then she whent acroos the hallway to her sister rosie and she was not in there ether.
Then she said they pry are talking in grandpas room and they whernt so she rememberd it was her birthday.she ran down sairs and herd her phone going off marcese was calling she did not answer she started to make coffey and brecfest.
SAPRIZE!!!!!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁 they poped out of the cabnets and one was holding a huge box my grandpa was holding it then my mom was holding a other big huge box. Emily herd her phone ringing it was marcese and she answerd hey are you all most her said marcase? Umm........im still eating my begal and drinking my coffey why?
He hung up.So she called back no answer she called agin no answer. so she huried and ate her bagel and drank her coffey and her mom said Emily let me drive you!
As zoey slamed the door her mom came running with the keys and Emily jumped in her oun car and drove went to bright feileds parked her car and ran up to marcuse he said happy birthday and everyone was siting in chairs and pin and marcuse were standing there marcuse said Emily its time you chose pin for your boy friend or me. Emily said umm....i...um..i.And then she ran to ravens stabel and got him all ready to ride pulled him out and jumped on him and rode past pin and marcuse and on to her sicret trail to get there you had to have your horse jump a fence and off she was everyone running after her.then she hid all of the people ran past her hiding spot then she went back to ravens stabel fed him gave him water washed him and gave him new beding and left.She jumped back in her car and drove home she hid her car in the grage and ran insied and told her mom dont tell marcuse or anyone that im her.whats going on?said Emilys mom.ill explain later! Emily said and ran to her room just intime because they were there they asked her mom were she was and said i dont know. They left and whent back to the stabel and they whent to bed.