Chapter 3

Will's POV
LONDON                                                                                                                                                                                    OCTOBER 17, 1991

I woke up on the couch on my stomach and one leg hanging off. I sit up and met with a killer headache. I groan and put my elbows on my knees and my face in my hands.

I look around and see empty takeout boxes litter all over the coffee table. I stand up and start looking around for some Advil. I take off my shoes because apparently I put them back on before I fell asleep.

I took off my pants and left on my boxers. I don't really care because I've know them since I was small and they've already seen me butt naked.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a fresh glass from the cabinet. I get water from the tap and chug it down. I open an other cabinet in hope for Advil. Luckily, I found it and took 2 out. I swallowed the pills and downed it with water.

The sun starts pouring into the room and to stay awake, I throw water on my face. I grab a fresh rag and wipe my face. I start to wonder around the living room and begin to notice more photos that i've never see before on their vibrant lavender walls. 

I grin as I see a Polaroid of Suzie and I in the studio which I assume was taken by my mum. 

She's always visiting the studio whenever we're in. I don't mind it though, she always comes up with good ideas and thanks to her, I was raised in the studio and I know it like the back of my hand.

 Suzie, on the other hand, is a part time musician for my band. I'm trying my best to convince to be part of my band and hopefully be lead vocals. She's got a great soothing voice. Plus she's always coming up with these killer lyrics. She's written a couple of our songs for us. But I doubt it since she's a fashion design major and has repeatedly swore to me that as long as she's a child to the Paul McCartney she will never become a musician.

I hear footsteps coming down the hallway. I turn and I'm met with a tired Suzie in a simple black t-shirt with just panties.

"Morning Will." She managed to get out. She smiles and walks into the kitchen in hope of Advil as well. She takes the two pills and chugs water. My eyes widen as I realized that we didn't eat anything and it might cause our stomach to become upset.

"Suz, we ought to get something to eat. Those pills only go well with food." I tell her. She nods, "How about the breakfast place on Stradford?" I nod in agreement.

She walks back into her room to change and I return back to the coach to put on my clothes from the previous night. I walk down the hallway and into the bathroom. I've always left a spare toothbrush here just in case of day like this. I brush my teeth and when I'm finish, I groan into the mirror as I see the dark bag beneath my eyes fresh as ever.

I walk out of the bathroom and notice Suz's door is slightly opened. I have to be honest and say I didn't mean to look in but I did. It's a natural reaction, I guess. In her room, she had her levi pants and her black boot heels on but she stood looking down at her exposed chest. It seems as she's examining her breast. I always knew her breast were big and all but I didn't know she'd be uncomfortable with them. She looks pretty at this angle with the sun bouncing off her.

Come one, Will, get it together. You have a wonderful girlfriend and you shouldn't be looking at another girl's breast if she didn't give you permission to.