-Jealous Much?-

Each of the princes jumped from their own spots. Todoroki led with an ice attack on Bakugou and a fire attack on Shigaraki, as Bakugou couldn't use the ice to ignite his nitroglycerin and the other couldn't decay the fire. Both narrowly dodged the attack.

However, things didn't stay too interesting. Their attacks began to repeat themselves. Things did eventually turn, though. For the worst.

Todoroki and Bakugou had noticed the green-haired omega cheering them all on, both immediately feeling heat creep onto their faces. Encouragement from an omega to an alpha was always enough to make the alpha stop whatever they were doing and pay attention. The slight hesitation coming from the two gave enough time for Shigaraki to pin them to the ground, holding them down with four fingers on each of their necks. The match was quickly ended.

"Fools. Always watch your enemy." Shigaraki spat. "I think you two should fight this out in a few hours, just the two of you."

Todoroki and Bakugou nodded in agreement, the third prince removing himself from over top of them. He glanced around in the crowd and met eyes with Midoriya, making the boy blush. The omega made small hand gestures, telling the prince to meet him after the crowds cleared for the time being. Uraraka noticed her friend acting weird and became slightly suspicious.

"Hey, Deku-kun, is something wrong? You're acting weird," she pouted. "Did you not want to be here? I'm sorry I dragged you out here..."

"Actually, I think I might've found my mate!" he smiled. Midoriya couldn't hide much from Uraraka, but he did know he would hide the fact that he'd fallen for a prince. "I met him earlier. I know it sounds slightly wrong, and he's usually portrayed as cold and scary. Get this, though: he was nice to me and only me!"

She squealed. "That's wonderful news! Who is he?"

"O-Oh, well I can't tell you. We're talking further into it later, and I don't want to raise any hopes."

Uraraka was now fully suspicious. "Is he...forcing himself onto you?" she growled.

"No!" he yelped back, dragging her away from the crowds. He pulled her behind a building and leaned against the wall. "I wouldn't feel like I do if he was." Midoriya sighed, sliding down the wall and blushing into his hands.

"That's good to hear." Uraraka released a breath she didn't know she was holding. She then heard a bell ring and jumped up. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine...ten. "Oh my goodness! Deku-kun, I'm so sorry, but Tenya and I have plans soon. I hope things go well with this mystery man!"

"Thank you!" he shouted after her, watching his best friend disappear into the crowd. Shortly after Uraraka was gone from sight, Midoriya stepped from his hiding spot as well. He took a deep breath and smiled, planning on finding Shigaraki now.

"There he is! You, the green-haired omega. Stop!" commanded a loud, booming voice.

Two male alphas quickly approached Midoriya as he turned around slowly and fearfully. He dropped to one of his knees and knelt down.

"P-Prince Shoto Todoroki a-and Prince Katsuki Bakugou."

Bakugou reached down and pulled the boy up from the ground, earning the prince a smack in the head by Todoroki.

"Watch it, baka. He's an omega, not a play-thing," he scolded, making Bakugou place Midoriya back on his feet.

Today is the day I die! Goodbye mom, goodbye Ochaco, and goodbye Tomura! Midoriya began shaking.

"Look! You scared him!" Todoroki yelled, then turning back to Midoriya with a much softer expression. "Both of us have taken an interest in you, and by the smell of it, you don't have a mate. Would you do the honors of being one of ours?"

Bakugou looked at him and scowled, but a clear blush covered his cheeks. "We'll give you until the end of our visit, tomorrow at noon, to give us a response. Please choose...quickly."

The "aggressive to soft" behavior radiating from these boys was overwhelming. What about Shigaraki? Did he know? What'll happen if he said no?

"I, er, will think about it. Others have already approached me under this concern, but the princes sure are a tough game to beat!" he laughed, trying to lighten the tense situation. Todoroki gave a light chuckle while Bakugou smirked.

"And a sense of humor!" Todoroki smiled. "We'll be waiting for you...?"

"Izuku Midoriya."

|||

Midoriya was frozen in place. All three of the princes were pining after him. Thankfully, nobody paid much attention to him afterwards. Suddenly, a strong arm swept him into a dark space between houses.

"Izu, it's me."

The boy sighed in relief, immediately recognizing the voice as Shigaraki's. "Hey!" he greeted sadly. "Did you hear about what Todoroki and Bakugou did earlier?"

"Sadly, I did, but hopefully I beat them to you." Shigaraki grinned nervously, waiting for Midoriya's confirmation. And thankfully, he replied quickly.

"Of course you did!" he smiled, pecking Shigaraki on the lips. Midoriya blushed and looked into the prince's deep, red eyes. "You know, your lips are a lot softer than they look. You're a lot softer than you look in general, actually."

Shigaraki let out a short laugh. "So I've been told. But do you know what could make me harder and you so much more softer?"

Midoriya's blush increased, but rather than pulling away from Shigaraki, he pulled him into a hug. "N-Not now and definitely not here," he pleaded.

"At least a simple kiss?"

"Fine."

Shigaraki brought his lips to Midoriya's and they shared a longer, deeper kiss now. It was sweet, something they both enjoyed.

Little did either know, however, that somebody had seen it all.

--ay yo i forgot to mention that updates might be slow on this book. also on my other shigadeku, "Thinking Of You, And Only You"--