16. 𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓪𝓵

*WARNING, VERY SENSITIVE CONTENT AHEAD*

"ℒℴℴ𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊... 𝓋𝓊𝓁𝓃ℯ𝓇𝒶𝒷𝓁ℯ. ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓌𝒽ℴ𝓁ℯ 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈"

September 11, 1992

Rochester, NY
12:40 am

Izzah.Izzy

The man infront of me displayed a wicked smile as he stepped closer to me

"Did you miss me?"

I quickly tried to close the door but he used his body strength to push the door back open, making me stumble back

"You thought ya ass escaped me huh? You thought you was cute with that sweet carmel cake nigga didn't you? DIDNT YOU?!" He walked closer and closer to me but I stepped back each time, holding my hands up. How the fuck did he find my house? How did he coincidentally know to come here once my bodyguard left?

Unless....

Naww it can't be, Tremaine wouldn't just make up a story like that. Maybe Earl's been stalking me...

"Earl...please...please ju--," I begin to speak but he interrupted me by roughly grabbing a hold of my neck and slamming my back against the wall. I groan in pain as my chest heaved up and down. This is dejavu...

"Did I tell your stupid ass to speak?" He said through gritted teeth. "I see you been out here lyin on me.."

LYING?

"You been out here tryna fuck up my rep, thought I wasn't gonna find out huh? Well guess what, imma give ya ass somethin to talk about," he squeezed my neck while smiling and staring in my struggling eyes. I gasped and tried to catch my breath but he wasn't letting up. He held his grip so tightly that I couldn't even speak to protest. Desperately fighting for my life, I grabbed onto his wrists and tried to pull them away but of course that didn't work. This man lifts damn near everyday, his strength is deadly.

"Look at you... vulnerable. I have your whole fuckin life in my hands, I could kill you right now if I wanted to. Don't you ever forget that," he spoke in my ear before abruptly letting go, making me fall to the floor. I began to cough and gasp repeatedly, holding my neck to regain feeling in it. He stepped back and laughed at my humiliation. I've never met a man so heartless....so evil. Once I finally recollected myself, I looked up at him.

"FUCK you!" I spat, still breathing hard.

"WHAT?" He furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed the front of my night gown to forcefully pull me up. Once I got up he cocked his hand back and punched me right in the eye. I hunched over to the side in pain, and before I knew it he picked me up by the legs and slung me over his shoulders. I repeatedly punched and scratched his back telling him to put me down, but he just chuckled and mocked me. He marched up the stairs and looked around for my bedroom. Once he found it he threw me on the bed and hovered over me.

"You been givin my pussy away to that Swing nigga haven't you?"

This man is out of his mind... wait....how the FUCK does he know about me and DeVante? I came to the realization...this is definitely an inside job...I've been set up.

I guess I didn't answer quick enough for him because he used one hand to slip my dress up while the other pinned my wrists down above my head. He grabbed my panties and ripped them completely off...no..noo this can't be happening. Yeah he's fucked up in the head, but he can't be this fucked up..he can't...Allah he can't.

"NO! NO! PLEASE STOP EARL! IM BEGINNING YOU ALLAH NO!" I panicked, even calling out the man I worship everyday... but he didn't bulge, he enjoyed my pain...my struggle. He got a kick out of it. Always have, always will. With his free hand he punched me again, busting my lip wide open. I immediately tasted blood as it trickled down my chin.

He quickly unbuckled his belt and slid his underwear down with his pants. This is really happening....it's happening this is it...one of my biggest fears is coming true. The man I once loved, is about to change my forever. Without hesitation he forced himself in me, roughly pumping in and out of me as if I was an object.

I screamed...and screamed....and screamed.....

I called out for Allah......

I begged him to stop over and over and over....

Until I couldn't speak anymore, I became emotionless. He sucked every life, every happy spirit I had out of me.

All with a smile.

Once the longest 6 minutes of my life was over, he got up and fixed his pants back to normal.

"Clean ya self up and fix ya face. Should've thought about all this before you came at me crazy. Now, keep my fuckin name out your mouth or I won't be so so lenient next time," he straightened his clothes out before walking out, slamming my door behind him.

I couldn't move...I felt paralyzed. Tears streamed down my face uncontrollably as I let out a silent cry with my mouth held agape. I had no voice left.

After what seemed like forever, I slowly got up and damn near crawled to the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror, my right eye was deeply bruised and swollen. My lip gushed blood and the surrounding area was bruised as well. My neck displayed a light purple ring around it. I searched in my medicine cabinet for heavy pain meds. Once I took them, I backed myself against the wall and slid down to the floor. Holding knees to my chest....

I cried myself to sleep...

-------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be up tomorrow...