Spider-Man Or Spider-Boy?

Peter had finally left the toilets and had acouple of people ask him if w was okay. He just replied "Yeah, I'm fine."

They ot on the caoch and Falsh beaconed "Go to the toilets to cry, Penis?" Peter just looked out the window ignoring Flash.
"You okay, Pete?" asked Nedas he sat down next to Peter. "Yeah, just alittle ill." Peter relpied.
Peter watched as Norman Osborn came out of his car and pushed aside Harry. Peter remembered how busy Harry's dad was and relised that could happen to him. His dad was rival to Norman, and his Pops is got three times that amount of mission as dad has. They on't have much time for him between all of that.

Peter began to worry and his stomach began to ache. He felt as if he could throw-up.
Then, finally, they arrived at school. People swam out of the coach.

Peter when to leave, and he felt a painful, tingling sensation in his head. Then he jolted forwards, Flash had pushed Peter down from the coach steps. Peter harshly hit the ground, head first. His nose bagan to bleed and his body became briused. Ned reached a hand and helped him up. Unfortunatley MJ had been picked up at Oscorp, and Ned was too shy to say anything to Flash. So there stood vulnerable Peter nose bleeding down his grey shirt. "Going to your new parents, I bet they only adopted you as acharity case. They probally thought, look a four teen year old, he'll never be adopetd. they will probaly return you in acouple of weeks." Flahs teased and to Peter it felt like he'd been stabbed in the heart.

Once again Peter felt that tingle, but he stood there trying to figure out what it was. Another hit pushed against Peter making him stumble. "Stop." Peter asked as he got stright up, his voice was tough due to him being punched in the stomach (while felling sick). "You don't tell me what to do." Flash exclaimed filled with rage. "But I can." said a vocie from behind Peter. A hand was placed on Peters shoulder, he's shoulder was held tightly. Peter wisped around his head to see, Nat. "Aunt Tasha?"
Nat stared at Flash, it was a death stare. "Leave him alone, or else." Natasha whispered threatendly. Peter heared Flash gulp in fear. Natasha lead Peter to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They stopped at a shop. "That boy." Nat started. "Flash Thompson." Peter intruded. "Does he bully you?" Natasha was very calm and had a gentle vocie on; thought she hide, expertally, her internal flame of rage inside. "Yeah, but I don't really mind." Peter said jumping up. He clearly didn't want anybody getting in trouble.
"If he ever dares to hurt you again, tell me. Please." Nat asked going all mother bear over Peter.

Peter nodded and Nat smilied. She got out of the car and locked it. Peter was confused, she just locked him in her car, what did he do? He just got out his phone and looked at old photos. Photos of him as a baby with his parents before they died, him with Uncle Ban and Aunt May, with little MJ and Harry. The him Ned and MJ hanging out. It was nice to look at.
Peter felt a single tear fall down his cheek, then the car door opened. "Hi, Aunt Tasha." Peter said as she came into the car, with a large shopping bag of chocolate. Peter smiled at the sight of it. It made Nat giggle and ruffle his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally they arrived back at the avengers compound. They creeped in and hide the chocolates.

They walked into the kitchen and saw Steve and Tony throwing food at each other, laughing.
"Helllooo." Nat said walking into. Tony ans Steve jumped up to see Nat smirking an Peter smiling innocently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks had passed and Peter had figured out he gained Spider-powers, and started to learn how to use them. He called the tingling thind his spidre sence and found h could crawl on walls and had a web gland in his writsts. His fathers didn't know about this, and he had wanted to take a page out of thier books. He wanted to make a suit and fight crimes. He became so excited.

when he finally finished making his suit he just it on. It was jogging bottems, a jumper with a spider-logo on it; topless gloves with webbed strips on them. Then a skii maks with paint ball goggles. he was pretty pround, considering he had limited recorses. 

Peter jummped out of the window and shoot a web. He swang sround Queens and looked for pety crimes.
he found an ATM robbery and swang in. He found four people with avengetr mask on, "Wow, you guys are the avengers. Why you robbing an ATM?" Peter said jokingly. He jummped into action an fought them off. 

There was a kick there, a punch there. In the end he came successful. The he relises it was nine and he should probaly head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter snuck throught he window, making no noise. As he when got get into bed, he realised it was the wrong room. He was in Tony and Steves room. H elooked at his parents for a second, "Sleep well, Dad and Pops." then he left out the window to his room. He'd never called them Dad/Pops out loud yet his thought it, but it would take him time to say it to their face, again.

he swang in his room and get changed into his PJ's and tucked himself into bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F.R.I.D.A.Y woke Peter up that Saturady. when he came out of his room and saw Tony looking at a YouTube vidoe of Spider-man's fight in the ATM last night. It was Peters thrid time on patrol and he aready made YouTube. "Pete?" tony said turning to see Peter. "Come sit, kiddo. What do you think of the Spider-boy?" Peter hesiently replied "He's good. But isn't it Spider-Man?"
"Yeah, but he is clearly a kid, probally around your age."

Peter felt alittle paniced. He didn't wnat to tell anybody that he was Spider-Man, maybe after a year of being Spider-man, but not yet. "I don't know about that." Peter answered watching the video.