Dad?

It was six months after the egg insterant. They had grow closer and closer. Not only that Peter's fifteeth birthday was only one days away.

They all had kept badgering Peter about what he wants for his birthday. He thought it through and struggled to thin of what he wanted.

Tony know he could get his son anything, just at the click of his finger. However he didn't want ot do that, he wanted to give something meaningful, and important. However, he struggled to think of it.

While Tony wanted to give Peter something meaningful, Clint wanted to give him something annoying, like a prank, but he will like it.

So all of them struggled to think of the perfect gift for Peter. But, they all had gotten something in the end.

Inall honestly Peter didn't care must for his birthday beacause that was the day his parents left him with his Aunt and Uncle, and the day they died. The avengers didn't know this thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, MJ." Peter said as he entered the school to see MJ. She turned to him and smiled. It hit him like a arrow, but he didn't show it.

"You excited for your birthday?" MJ asked. Peter nodded excitedly, his eyes glimmered. However he was half lieing. He know that tonight and tomorrow night he will have a nightmare about his parents, and maybe about Tony and Steve.

Then suddenly a small box with a red ribbon on it was infront of Peter. MJ was giving Peter a gift. "I wont see you tomorrow , as it's Saturday, so." Peter, probally imaginating, saw MJ slightly blushing as she she held it out to Peter.

Peter took it thankfully. "Thanks MJ, there was no need though. He opened it and it was an scrap book. "Peter, there is somthing I should tell you." MJ started. Peter was about to ask what, when.

"OH, Penis Parker!" Said an voice from behind Peter, move around to Flash, 'wow what a shock. '

Flash knocked the book out of his hands, along with the box. "Your birthday tomorrow? I pity you. On your birthday all alone."

"His got his adoptive family, Flash." MJ said tried of Flash's bullying. "Oh, I though they would have dropped you by know, who are these idiots anyway." Peter want to speaj but he chickened out.

"Thats beside the point, plus Petergot a gift from Tony Stark-Rogers. He has an intership thete as Tony's personal assistant." MJ said stills ticking up for Peter.

Flash scoffs, "yeah right."
"Whay else to do you think the Princess of Wakanda is with Peter every other month?"

Shuri vistes every month, but every other she goes to the school.

"Like that was the Princess of Wakanda." Flash scoffs
"Don't you read the news, oh sorry, I forgot you can't read that, you have seclective vision." Peter smiled at this as Flash was pissed.

Peter picked up the book, and opened it. He smilied as he saw photod of each years since they meet. There was even a photo of his parents. However the last photo struck him. it was Spider-Man, and under it said "I know it's you." with blue heart, MJ's favourite colour (and Peter second favourite for that reason).

"How?" Peter said shocked.
"Your not very stuttle. I have known for five months. Oh that reminds me." MJ said. Whatever she was going to say next seemedextremely important.

MJ looked at the floor. "We have been friends for years now. Well, you know that my parents divorce and I live with my mum." Peter nodded.

"My name isn't Michelle Jones. It's Mary-Jane Osborn."

Peter's eyes widened. He had known MJ since he was five, and he never was told this. Thoughts rushed through his head. "Wow."

"Sorry." MJ jummped, she never had been so emotional. She wasn't one ot be emotional, but she didn't want to keep secrets anymore. She didn't know way all of a sudden she wanted to pour her heart out to Peter. She had never felt like this before.

"No, no. Don't be sorry. I understand." Peter lied. Peter asumed her mum or dad didn't want her to tell anyone. It didn't change the way that he saw her at all.

Peter could tell she was scared of how he'd react. He just hugged her. She just froze. Her heart fluttered and shwe hugged him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Peter's birthday, and he woke up and looked at his scarp book tht MJ gave him. Then took a quick glims at the Star Wars figures Ned got him, that must have cost $100, who spend that on their friend (him and Ned).

He left his room to the common room with at least 40 presents. A large yellow banner saying "Happy Birthady Peter" and covered in with blue heart.

Peter smiled and jummped onto the sofa. He know the reast would be asleep, thay all, but Nat tend to sleep in. So Peter wasn't surpised when Nat walked out of the kitchen.

"Happy brithday." Nat said sitting down next to Peter. She hugged him. Nat always wanted a child, but she can't so she see Peter as hers.

Once they broke she lent down and picked up a present with a red background and black poka-dot on it. "Open it." Nat offerd.

Peter nodded happily and triedly. The paper tore, it was the hole Star Wars collection of movies, and each was signed by a different actor/actress of Star Wars. Peters eyes dhined as they widened with joy. He intantly hugged his Aunt Tasha. "Thanks Aunt Tasha." She smile

"Peter do you think I should convince Bruce to adopt?" Nat asked. Peter glowed.
"If you do I would finally have a cousin." Peter said excitly.
"I take that as a yes then." Nat said
"Yeah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the Avengers had either woken or arrived. Even the GOG had came. They gave out the present and Peter was very thankful, but all of them could tell somthing else was on his mind.

There was alot of Star Wars things, but what the GOG gave him was confusing. Clint's and Shuri's made him laugh.

Then the last two presents were there, from Steve and Tony. He opened one, it was just a photo frame, it was red and had hand written pharse on it, then inside it was a photo of Peter with Tony and Steve from six months before.(Stright after the chick insident)

The other was a personalised chemistry set with motavating phrases on it, and it waas massive

The other was a personalised chemistry set with motavating phrases on it, and it waas massive. He bugged the both of them, and they suggested to go out for dinner later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They went to the shrawma place the avengers went to years ago. They all, but Nt and Peter tried to hide their identity.

It was a blast. The food was awsome, the day was awsome. Then they saw Peter, his eyes watered, his mouth dropped and he froze. Tony heared his breath pick up pass.

"Peter?" Nat said see the fear in Tony's eyes. Steve looked around, peter was looking at a man eating with some other man, who they couldn't see the face of.

"That's my dad." Peter said, tears dropping onto the table.