♡•25•♡

Chapter 25
Consequences
Part 2

"I'm sorry"

- ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ -

Aaron heard the door slam and got out of his office to see what happened.

He didn't see Aphmau sleeping on the floor like how he last saw her.

He went over to the kitchen and saw a paper and sticky note attached to the paper.

His eyes widen as he saw what was on the paper,

Divorce with her name signed on it and another note with it.

Dear Aaron,
I don't know where to start. All I know is you've made my life a living hell these past few months and I felt unloved, unwanted and lonely while you're kicking me out of so many things I needed and I saw this as my opportunity to leave.

I signed the paper and all you need to do is sign where it says to sign. I'm sorry but couldn't take it any longer so I leave you with this note, these papers, and my ring.

Goodbye Aaron,
Aphmau

His eyes filled with tears and with his blurry vision, he rips the divorce papers in pieces.

- ɴᴏᴡ -

The paper that was laying on the counter was now ripped into pieces all scattered around the floor.

Aaron runs upstairs to see Aphmau's stuff is already gone. Well, most of it.

This is the first time in awhile he's been on his own.

Now, he's left with a broken heart and the last string that kept them together weakening as time goes by.

"What am I gonna do?"

- 2 Month Later -

Aphmau looks out her hotel window to see the tiny people walking along the streets.

Even since she's left Aaron, she felt that something was missing.

That other half of something you love is now missing and you can't solve what it is.

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

Her phone buzzed with a text message coming from someone.

She picks up her phone and taps on the notification.

???: Hey.

Aph: Hey

???: So, how are you doing?

Aph; I'm doing good
Aph: How about you?

???: I'm fine, it's
just lonely without anybody

Aph: Aww