Part 1

The story of my life was one which I could never forget. Man had evolved from pre-historic times to Advance technology. Yes, life was easy with the help of machines, which eradicated human slavery and servitude. Man was replaced by Robot who fought in wars and returned victorious. Men obtained high positions and were supreme rulers over the Earth. There was increase in Birth rate and a very slow decrease in Death Rate.
     A beautiful city was located at the Great Alloys of Heavens. It was rich in technology and natural resources. This attracted tourists and job-seekers to this city, with vast employment and sightseeing places at their disposal. Even the cheapest Restaurant was enough to convince anyone. The economic growth could never be compared to even the largest country in the world. It was stable financially and politically.
     A few Americans left their soil, along with their families, and built this city. They endured a lot from their enemies, but at last they became the best city in the world, who can't even be compared to a continent. This city was indeed a heaven, and surprisingly, it was called Heaven. Although there were critics from Christians about this naming, it was generally accepted, after ignoring the words of those religious fanatics.
     You may be interested to know more about the city. If you studied it to the core, you would discover that it had many secrets, of which there are little or no answers to them. How does this city exist? Why is it the first to advance in terms of technology? Where did they get the strange metal Blutonium, a soft but efficient substance that gave them these technologies? Why do they refuse to sell them to the world? And more importantly, what exactly are they hiding from us?
     My life would have been an undisturbed, peaceful and marital life with Richard, the son of one of the leading men of Heaven, Chief Benson Stephens. I lived at the outskirts of Heaven. I was a simple farmsgirl who was loved by her parents. My parents had brought me up in a disciplinary manner and of good character. My father, Steve Jordan, was one of the leading farmers in town. He was referred to as the greatest farmer in Maxhill(the name of the town) and was highly respected by all. He gave useful advice to everyone in the town and was always faithful to my mother, Lucy Jordan. I was born five years after their wedding, and being the only child, they showed me great love and care, and raised me up to the daughter they truly love. My name: Sarah Jordan.
     I was twelve years old when one day some men arrived and spoke to my father. They wore black suits and black sunglasses. They had barges on their suits, which spelled out HRO(Heaven Resources Organization). They exchanged greetings with my father and offered him five billion blue bills(the standard currency of Heaven. It is abbreviated as BB) for his entire field. The money startled him, and he asked them what were they going to use it for.
     " Your field is rich for cultivation and plantation. We are planning to invest in it and provide various forms of new products for Heaven and its surrounding towns", said Phil, their leader.
     But my father refused to sell it, because it was an ancestral heritage from his fathers. They tried, but couldn't persuade him. And so they left.
     Add eight years to my age, and you'll see a young girl at her twenty. I helped my father in selling the crops in district 101. It was there that I meet Richard, and we started off as friends, and ended as lovers. He stood the test of trial from my father, who wasn't going to hand me over without some interrogations.Richard proved himself worthy, and he became my fiance. Our wedding would soon take place, and I was in high hopes of a glorious future.
     But one night some men came and meet my father alone in front of the house. My father was startled when one of them threw a knive at his stomach. My mother saw this and went to my room, waking me up and telling me to go to the back door with her. I was unable to asked her questions as I was dragged to the door, but it became clear when a man stood in front of the door. Some hands gripped my mother and removed me from her grip. The men laughed and looked at me with greedy interest. Their leader ordered that I should be taken to my room, and while I was carried away I heard my mother's scream. I was tied to my bed and listening to my mum's screams. Then it stopped.
     A little while longer, that man arrived and looked at me with devilish eyes. He said that all this was my father's fault. Before I could say anything, he began hitting me until blood flowed. He brought out a gun, loaded it, and after a quick look at my broken face, shot me in the head.
Yet somehow here am I, holding a Turmo-Sniper rifle and ready to kill someone who I really wanted to be dead.