FF7 Cheater! Tifa x Female Reader

I might do another oneshot. I need more Tifa x Female reader. There isn't enough in the world! She gorgeous is what I'm saying.

Y/n P.O.V

"Hey Tifa!" I called. I just came back from a mission and I was excited to see my girlfriend, Tifa Lockhart.
"Tifa?" I called out again. Strange, I'll check upstairs. I thought. I ended up going into the hallway with our rooms. I heard moaning. Don't tell me Zack is banging Aerith. Except it wasn't coming from their room. It was coming from Tifa's?! I immediately barged in the room. And what I saw hurt me.

"Y/n, it's not what it looks like" Tifa says. Cloud was shocked. Both were under the sheets, naked and banging.

"It's not what it looks like?! Tifa I gave you my heart!!! You know what? Fuck it we are done go ahead and continue to fuck for the rest of your lives!!!"
I yelled. Tears running down my face.

I ran straight to Yuffie's room. There she was chatting with Aerith and Zack. When they saw my tears, they felt bad. "What's wrong Y/n?" Aerith asked while Zack was hugging me. "Tifa sniff cheated on sniff me " I said.

"Aww, poor angel! Who did she cheat on you with!?" Zack demanded. "C-Cloud" I said. "Those two were gonna get it!!!" Yuffie said. "Why don't you come with us and have a snack?" Aerith suggested kindly. "Th-thank you. You are true friends." I said. "No problem." They all answered.

I was drinking my coffee when Beret asked if I wanted to drink alcohol. I almost spat out my coffee. "So... is that a no?" Aerith patted my back so I don't choke.
"Anyways, I have a new mission. So I gotta ask Tifa if she could watch Marlene."
"I could do it!" I yelled quickly. "Ok then. Marlene, do you want Y/n to watch you while I'm gone?" "Okay" she giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked. "Oh nothing, just the fact that you scared Yuffie and Aerith and Zack." I looked over and saw Aerith and Zack were looking at me weirdly, while Yuffie was trembling.

"Hey guys!" I looked up and saw Tifa and Cloud come down the stairs. When she saw me, she looked really sad. Cloud looked kinda uncomfortable. "Yeah you better feel uncomfortable. I saw you with my girlfriend earlier." I mumbled. I felt Zack's hand on my back, and Aerith's on my arm.

"Okay, better get goin. C'mon boys!" Beret said. Cloud and Zack followed him, but Zack gave me a quick hug.
Huh, I guess being Zack's little sister has it's goals. "Don't die" I shouted to
Zack.  "No promises lil' sis."

"Hey Marlene, want me and aunty Aerith to play with you hide n seek?"
"YES!!!"
"Umm...Y/n I was hoping we could talk."
"Hey Aerith go ahead and start the game with Marlene. I'll just chat with Tifa." "Sure!" Aerith went with Marlene but glared at Tifa.

"Yuffie can you-"
"NOPE!!!"
"Okay then, Y/n the reason I was having sex with Cloud was because, I didn't feel it in our relationship. I just, can not find the love between us. I'm sorry. But I don't love you." You just cried because you were hoping the answer was like: 'I wanted to have a child with you, so I asked Cloud if he could get sperm in me so I could be pregnant'.

I felt tears sting my eyes. Yuffie gasped, wide opened mouth and went to hug me. "I can't believe that you don't love me." I whispered. I just ran to find Marlene and Aerith. I cried with them  until-

~Dream Ended~

I jolted awake. I was sweating. I looked over and saw Tifa sleeping peacefully. Then she started to stir in her sleep. "Y/n honey what's wrong?" She asked, now sitting up beside me.

"I had a nightmare, that's all." I said. "Come here baby" she opened her arms. I snuggle into her. "Hey Y/n?" I hummed in response. "I want to start a family with you. We can either adopt, or 2. We could go and have sperm inside us. What do you think?" "How about we do both?"
She kissed my head. "Ofcourse. But what was your nightmare about?"

"You hated me so you slept with Cloud. You just said you didn't love me."
"Y/n, I would never not love you! You are everything to me. You are the one thing that makes me happy."
"I love you Tifa."
"I love you too, Y/n."

Yikes, no clue why I cried at that. Guess I just love Tifa alot and I can't imagine her doing cheat or it would hurt like hell.
Please Vote, Comment, Share and Request!😊