Chapter 6: The Ponyville Crisis Part 1

"Ah, Twivine, my star henchpony." Said Grogar, "So, what was your big success? Did I find Twilight Sparkle and her friends?"

Twivine Sparkle smiled nervously. 

"I went on a killing spree, but I didn't get a chance to capture those pesky ponies, but believe me, I will get my hooves on those motherbucking rascals!" She said.

"I hope you get them soon!" Grogar boomed, "Otherwise you'll be the one paying in the death debt!"

"But Sir, they're sooo hard to catch! Got any plans?" Twivine cried.

"I know exactly. " the evil genius replied. 

"And what's that, stupid goat?" Twivine jeered.

"What ponies have you left unharmed other than those most important ones?" Grogar said.

"Hmm.... there sure are a lot of unnecessary citizens of Ponyville. But spare the fillies unless they betray me. If they don't bow down and worship me, they'll be as good as DEAD!" Twivine said, "Ooh! That's a great idea! Kill more ponies and make them surrender to me! So many ponies will be gone and you all know what they'll dub today as!"

"What's that?" Asked Queen Chrysalis.

"Weren't you listening, you dumb dumb?" Twivine Sparkle asked, "They'll dub today as The Ponyville Crisis."

She patted Queen Chrysalis's head with her hoof.

"You really need to listen more. I can't even stomach why Grogar made such stupid choices for henchponies. 'Cept you. You look cool." Twivine said. 

"Thank you!" Cosy Glow said.

Twivine Sparkle, angry, unleashed her Plunderseed Vines, wrapping the filly who pissed her off to the extreme. 

"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU, ASSWIPE!" The Killer Queen shouted, "WHY IS EVERYPONY SO FULL OF HORSEAPPLES THESE DAYS!? UGH! YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T KILL YOU, BUCKING IDIOT! IF IT WERE ALL UP TO ME, I'D STICK MY PLUNDER VINES UP YOUR FLANK! SO, DON'T TRY ME, COSY GLOW!"

"Point taken." Cosy Glow said.

Twivine Sparkle turned around filled with insanity. 

"What was that, you incompetent Little filly? Did I hear it right?" Twivine said, "Oh well. IT'S TIME TO DIE,  MOTHERBUCKING LOSER!"

So, Twivine enwrapped the evil pegasus filly in the Plunder Vines, watching her suffocate. 

She rubbed her hooves together maliciously after the kill. 

"Now it's back to Ponyville. I can't believe there's so many there as opposed to the rest of Equestria." Twivine said, "But that's not fun right now. I'm bored, so who's up next in this hay of a lair!"

She laughed even more insanely.

"C'mon, I'm waiting! Queen Chrysalis, you aren't the Dark Queen, incompetent blockhead!" Twivine Sparkle said, "After you're gone, it'll be me, me, ME! I will be their queen, correction, their Killer Motherbucking Queen! Oh, it will be bliss once I rid of you. Did you know, dear Chrissy, that just like you, I expect ponies to respect me and bow down to me! Ta ta, dillweed! You will soon realise that I'M THE TRUE RULER THAT PONIES NEED!" 

She cackled before she started.

The Death of Queen Chrysalis  Lyrics 

Twivine: I hate to say it, 
But all the times I knew you
You were pretty cool
I admire you
Of course I do!

But there can only be one pony 
Who is the QUEEN!

Soon I will bask in glory
This is the end of your story
Why, it's the beginning of my Ponyville Crisis

I will be the Killer Queen everypony wants
Everypony will LOVE ME!
Everypony will ADORE ME!
They will all BUCKING RESPECT ME!
Everypony will WORSHIP ME!

If you aren't aware that I'm a goddess,
You ALL HAVE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK!
You are PATHETIC!
IGNORANT, INSOLENT FOOLS!

How great it feels to have power
It makes me live for the thrill
Oh, look, you're my NEXT KILL! 

SO, SAY GOODBYE!
SAY GOODBYE!
TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!

Because you will 
Die, die, DIE!

So she marched back into Ponyville, where the remaining ponies ran away in fear. 

"Killer Queen, why is everypony scared?" Scootaloo asked.

"Oh, nothing, my dear fillies. Just that I'm wanted, that's all."

"Wanted? But why?" Apple Bloom asked.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE, TOO?" Twivine shouted. 

The Cutie Mark Crusaders huddled together fearfully.

"I thought so. I said you'd be spared if you don't wrong me. For the rest of these ponies, I have plans. Why, I have a date with destiny. Excuse me, innocent fillies. I need to take care of Operation: K.I.L.L." Twivine Sparkle said.

"She's brainwashed the CMCs!" Rainbow Dash whispered, "I called it!"

"But how do we know for sure?" Twilight Sparkle whispered in reply.

"We don't!" Pinkie Pie interjected at the top of her lungs.

"OK.  So what's the plan, Twilight?" Applejack asked.

"Just wait and see." The Princess of Friendship and Equestria replied, "Just watch for now. We will strike when I feel like the time is right."