Chapter 12: Frozen

As soon as Twivine used the Bewitching Bell, the Mane Six tried their hardest to counterattack with The Elements of Harmony, but due to them being weakened to the max, it was no use. All Twivine did was cackle, ecstatic that her plan was indeed victorious. She had been waiting for this time---- this time to pulverise Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie for quite some time now and she finally got around the doing it. You could tell by the wicked, sadistic smile upon her face that she was enjoying this and so was Grogar. 

Then, the evil genius had an idea.

"With them weakened as far as they can go, there's no need for their flanks to live anymore!" She said to herself.

Twivine turned to the Mane Six, former protectors of Equestria, and focused her dark magic. Out of her horn came a powerful aquamarine, cyan blast of dark magic directed at them. They were done for and Twivine Sparkle just continued without stopping, for torturing ponies gave the villainess pleasure.

"Twivine, there's still time!" Twilight Sparkle said weakly, "Change before you cause more harm to Equestria!"

"I can't believe Princess Celestia and Luna would put your sorry flank in charge if this is what Equestria looks like! Face it, Twilight. I'm just a better ruler than you. Friendship? Why, that's crazy! Why value friendship when you can value the power of a dictatorship? The power that comes with being The Killer Queen!"

"I've seen what you've done throughout the years until now. Equestria needs a good leader, not one who just spreads chaos and causes everything to go haywire! That's why I'm the better leader!" Twilight said.

"IDIOT!" Shouted Twivine, "WHY DOES THAT GODDAMN SHIT MATTER IF YOU'LL BE DEAD, DUMBASS?!" 

"No, Twivine! You don't have to do this! Please!" Twilight cried.

"Oh, wait. You've actually inserted some insight into me, Princess. But that doesn't matter. The insight is just crazy-talk and you all will be killed in cold blood. There's no escaping The Killer Queen, so quit trying to run away! Every time you run away, I'll keep weakening you and weakening you're in this state, just worse, and I can kill you on the spot." Twivine Sparkle said, "So, are you ready?"

The six friends looked at each other with worried and stressful looks on their faces. They had failed and began crying. 

"Now for you to witness the power of the Plunder Ice." Twivine said.

"Plunder Ice?" Said the Princess of Friendship, "I've heard of Plunderseed and Plunder Vines, but what's Plunder Ice?"

"Funny you asked, Princess. Maybe it's because you're just trying to spare my ass. But I'll answer you anyway." Twivine replied, "There are infinitely many Plunderseed things in this world that I cannot name all, for it would take eternity for me to name each and every one. That aside, there is a special type of dark ice that is rumoured to be created by the water by the Plunder Vines called Plunder Water. When it gets cold enough, it will freeze and ponies with the ability to use those things at will like myself, gets ahold of that bad baby and can use it to freeze others. Isn't it just swell?"

"Well, n-." Twilight began to say.

But Twivine cut the purple alicorn off. 

"I don't need your opinion, Princess. Die." Twivine said.

"Well, these are our last days, everypony." Said Twilight. 

"I don't wanna say goodbye just yet. Just think of those poor little animals!" Fluttershy cried.

Just Then the Cutie Mark Crusaders approached.

"Let our friends go, Killer Queen!" The three fillies said.