Sebastain Vettel {21+34}

This one is for HonestlyVettel
I really hope you like it.

~ Why are you like this?
~ Do I have to kick his ass?

Y/N POV

"Lewis stop! Please I can't take it anymore. Stop!" You screamed while he kept tickling your sides.

"Tell me I'm the best formula one driver."

"Never!"

"Than you'll die." He kept ticking you until you swatted his hands away.

"I surrender. You're the best formula one driver."

"I know. Now come here and give me a hug." He stepped closer and wanted to wrap his arms around you but you pushed him away.

"If you wanted a hug you should have been nice." Lewis took another step closer and pouted. "You are such a baby sometimes. I have to go, Lew. I'm supposed to help set up for the presentation. I'll see you later." You quickly ran towards the Ferrari hospitality. You really couldn't be late.

Sebastian POV

I was walking trough the paddock when I saw Y/N and Lewis. I heard her raise her voice. "Lewis stop!" And again "stop!". Lewis was standing awfully close to her. Was everything alright? I heard her scream "never!". Shit Lewis what are you doing. I saw that she swatted his hands away and stepped a few meters away. I knew that my badass girlfriend could defend herself quite well. Nonetheless I was worried. I saw that Lewis came closer to her again and how she pushed him away. Okay that was enough I had to do something.

"Sebastian you need to be in your car in 5 minutes we have to leave now." I turned around to see that my engineer was waiting for me.

"I just need to-."

"No time Sebastian. Come here now." I turned back to see Y/N running away from Lewis. At least she was safe now. Hopefully he didn't hurt her. I quickly went to my car before my team would kill me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

You walked towards the Ferrari garage. Seb didn't have a very good race. You were wondering if something happened in the team. You were about to enter the garage when Seb bumped in to you. He didn't say anything he just grabbed your hand and pulled you to his drivers room.

"Y/N what happened with Lewis?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie Y/N I saw the two of you just before the race."

"Oh Seb don't worry nothing happened." Shit, Sebastian probably thought you were cheating on him or something.

"I honestly don't believe that. I heard you scream. I saw you run way. Did he hurt you? Do I have to kick his ass?"

"What? Oh no! We were just messing around he didn't do anything." Seb didn't really seem to believe you. "Seb honey he tickled me. It's really nothing bad." He still didn't look very happy.

"Are you sure? I could always 'accidentally' push him of the stairs."

"Why are you like this?"

"I'm just trying to protect you." You sighed and he took your hands in his. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Seb. More than anything, but you can be very protective sometimes and there is really no need to. I don't need protection, definitely not from Lewis."

"I know that you are a very strong woman but I can't help but worry sometimes."

"You always worry about everything."

"That's not true!" He gasped and looked very offended.

"Sorry sweetheart but it is true." You laughed. You loved this man so much.

"Well now I don't have to kick Lewis' ass I have time for dinner. Would you like to join me?"

"I would love to." You stood still for a second. Thinking. "Seb don't push Lew of the stairs okay?"

"Accidentally"

"Seb..."

"Alright I promise."