2010

Harry woke up after an excellent night with Hermione, he looked at her sleeping face, thinking it looked as beautiful as when he first kissed it. He then remembered what day it was: his 30th birthday, he knew what he had to do.

His invisibility cloak sat under the bed so he retrieved it and the various items within. He put it on and span the time turner.

Harry marvelled at how disgusting wallpaper could be, when his eyes landed on a calendar: 23rd November 1995; the twilight outside indicated it was early in the morning, he'd made it to the right time!

Harry apparated at the outskirts of hogwarts; he walked towards the castle; he had always felt like this was home. He entered the huge gates and positioned himself out of the way and waited.

Harry came wandering along down the corridor alone so Harry called out to him. Harry looked around before noticing him and walking over. "I'm you, I was sent here by me to tell you that if you carry on down this path, your life will be hell," Harry looked confused so Harry continued. "Things don't work out with Ginny and she turns everyone you know against you," Harry didn't believe this, which Harry noticed so he produced the vial and poured it into Harry's head. Harry winced in emotional pain - the memories were too much for him, he hadn't experienced them yet but he felt them. "I charmed them for whenever you look at Ginny, you will see have the memories again but if you look at Hermione, they will disappear," Harry didn't want to become this evil husk of a man, that he saw in the memories, so he asked what he had to do. "The first step is to give this love potion to Hermione during the summer of 1998, until then events must pan out exactly the same," Harry said pulling out the Amortentia. "Why Hermione?" Harry asked. "Who she will love is a seesaw between you and Ron, this will tip it over to you, the second step will take place just before your 30th birthday: brew the most powerful love potion you know and extract the memories that I gave you, step three will take place on your 30th birthday: you will use this time turner to return to this point and have this conversation. Harry took a moment to take all of this in. "But how are you going to get back?" "Fair point, stay here!" Harry span the time turner and arrived in 1994 and snook into McGonagall's empty office. He transfigured a nearby goblet into a (non-functioning time turner before replacing it with the one Hermione had just returned to her after using it that year to get to classes, so no-one would be the wiser; Harry span his own time turner and arrived back in 1995. Harry hadn't had chance to move so he was still there. "You will use this time turner," he said, handing it over, knowing his task was complete. Yet again, he span his own time turner and returned to 2010.