Zombieworld

Stepping off the bus leaving my home town into a new world sparked of why I was here.

"Hey Todd what's up?"

"Hey uncle June what have you been up to?"

"You know your unle doing things my way." He said in a funny smile and beleave me he wasn't ling.

That day was unusual a strang man was there whom I never seen before shows up at our family reunion so he was being watched,the family seems to walk pass him like hes not even there.

"Hey ant Pam who is that strange man in that maroon  trench coat?"

"What man?"

When I looked up he wasn't there.

"Child are you coming down with something?"

"ya,ya aunt Pam."

I knew that he was right there untill suddenly right there in my face.

"Hello Todd?"

"Who are you?"

"Lets just say I'm here to help."

"What do you mean?"

"Everything can be explain but not here."

"Ok lets step outside the back."

We walk out the kitchen back door of my grandmothers big home.

"Now who are you?"

"Don't worry about who I am,we need your help."  "What do you mean my help?" "It's alot to explain."

"Well then you don't need my help."  "Hold on this might sound crazy but a world needs your blood."

"My blood are you crazy I,m outer here."

"Wait Todd if you would just listen to me I will grant you one wish."

I looked at this strang middle age funny looking man and something was telling me to trust him.

"I'm listening."

"There's a parallel universes that needs your help filled with zombies."

"Zombies!"

"A place where zombies are like humans and humans are food."

"So your telling that these zombies walk,talk like us and still eat human flesh?"

"Yes."   "Have you lost your mind how can I help?"  "Todd your blood,your wife's blood and a rare plant makes a cure that will turn zombies back into human."  "Hate to disappoint you but my wife dead 6 month's ago."

"Yes she did here in this universe but there shes well and alive."  "Then why can't you ask the parallel me to help you?" "Because he dead 20 years before all of this happen."

"How do I suppose to help?"  Right then he handle me a pill bottle with only one pill.

"Once you take this pill you will have all the knowledge you need to make this cure,you will be in zombieworld find kelly and the plant."  "Hold on why should I care?"  "Because right now as we speak your goverment is about to make the same mistake and you need to have that cure and zombieworld is the world that has that rare plant."

"Look who ever you are I'm not the typ of person that could help you."

"But you are you just don't know it yet."

"I don't think so." "Ok fine but do you still want your wish."He grined with a funny smile.

"If I did had one wish it would be to be with my wife again." "your wish is granted and if you change your mind about helping just take that pill." Before I could ask him more question he disappears.

Standing there holding the bottle wondering if my wife is alive I took the pill.

"So you have taken the pill." "Yes so where's my wife?"  "In do time but theres alot of things you need to know now."   "Like what?"   "This world is just like yours but they are zombies,that pill you took will also give you powers of ability's when you need them, you will become a zombie but not like them so act like them.Once you go to sleep and awake you will be in zombieworld working at a human meat store where Kelly will be,a bus outside your home will be waiting for you to take you to work from there you are on your own."

Before I could ask him any more question's he disappears again.

Later that night i went home to get some sleep still not belaving what this strang man was telling me.

Next morning waking from my bed I looked up into my dresser mirror and couldn't beleave my eye's.

"This can't be I'm a zombie like he said."  From that point on I knew what had to be done

Stepping off the bus leaving my home town into a new world.

                                                         To be continued