2: A villian and a baby

On the pair's way home, they had gone under a bridge. They were thinking and silent until Asuna heard something sound weird.

"Well, what do we have here? Two disguises in my size." A green glob said and lunged for the boy.

Asuna panicked and pushed him out of the way. The villain tried to force her mouth open, but she wouldn't budge. Izuku tried to pull her out but the glob got him. The green slime forced its way into his mouth. His eyes teared up as he tried to not pass out.

Asuna got up and spit out the green smile that had attempted to take over her mouth before trying to claw Midoriya out of the slime when someone appeared.

"HAVE NO FEAR CHILDREN, FOR I AM HERE!" The buff man shouted and the girl's eyes widened

"ALL MIGHT!" she yelled as he was about to throw his punch. He winked at her and she smiled

"TEXAS SMASH!" He shouted as he punched the slime. The air pressure broke apart the slime and lifted her skirt up. The girl pressed it down and caught the flying boy. She set him down in her lap. She saw the boy was unconscious.

"Thanks All might," Asuna said softly

"It is not a problem young Izumiki! How are you?" He asked as he leaned over to slap the young boy awake.

"I'm fine! Oh! Can you sign his notebook? It would mean a lot to him!" The girl asked and All might chuckled and nodded. He signed it and started to slap him awake... Again

"Hey! Hey!!" He said as the boy opened his eyes "Thank goodness you're okay!"

"WHA HUUUUUH?!" Midoryia shouted and Izumiki shook her head at her friend

"And lively to boot!" All might said "I must apologize! I don't usually get this caught up in my justice-ing! Perhaps it's this new land!

"But I must thank you! With your help, I have captured the evil-doer!" He said proudly showing off the bottle with the slime villain in it.

Asuna made a face and Midoiya was staring in awe before he reacted.

"Oh yeah! Autograph! Where'd I... Ah, this notebook.." He trailed off as he grabbed his notebook and opened it to the page all might signed "IT'S ALREADY IN HERE!!"

"WHAAAA?! TH-TH- THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'LL TREASURE IT! IT'LL BE A FAMILY HEIRLOOM!" Midoriya shouted while bowing repeatedly

"Well, I'm off to deliver the villain to the authorities!" All might said as he started walking away "When we next meet it will be through a T.V screen!"

"Eh?" Midori-kun shouted "A-already...? You.. Can't.. Stay?" Asuna went over to him and her hands twitched with what All might said

"Pros must do battle with villain and time itself!" He started stretching so he can jump away

Midoriya looked heartbroken and I looked around to see if there was anything near to cheer him up.

"Now then, be sure to KEEP CHEERING ME OOOOON!" He shouted as he jumped away. Asuna turned to find Midoriya only to find he wasn't there.

'Oh... Don't tell me...'

She looked up to see him hanging on to All Might's leg. She gaped and sighed.

"I suppose it can't be helped." She sighed and stared at the sky. "I guess I'll go get a drink."

As the girl walked and headed into an alleyway for a shortcut to the marketplace. She bumped into a chest and fell back on her butt. She looked up and see an angry-looking bakugou.

"Ahh. Speak of the devil." Bakugou smirked and Asuna huffed out

"Excuse me," Asuna said and got up. She dusted herself off but before She could walk away bakugou grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the alley wall.