hi there {discontinued btw}

Good job of you saw this chapter before you start reading - I'm discontinuing this.

Also you don't have to read all this apology bs if ya don't want - it's all typical author growing up and explaining how she drifted away from the fandom kinda stuff. :P

-

Aight so it's been...fuck...two years?three?

I drifted away from the fandom about a year or so ago and never was able to conjure up enough productivity points to keep writing anything on this account.

I've read all of your comments and I'm sure every other author would agree, reading all that positivity and love for the book and involvement in the chapters and - yeah all that, it really made me so damn happy.

For me, a depressed lil ass, that's saying something.

I'm honestly thinking about writing more of this but...it's been 3 years guys, I rarely remember a damn thing about this or where I was taking it.

Well...

SUMMARY OF MY IDEAS:
-u go to the different aus
-u meet and kinda fall for the different au's sans'
-smthing happens with error and ink
-u guys save the universes somehow
-boom, u choose ur mans and happily ever after

At least that's all I remember planning.

Meanwhile:

In my time away I ended up in the httyd fandom, the jacksepticeye fandom, the Markiplier fandom, the PewDiePie fandom and tHEN ANIME HAPPENED.

So now I'm working with that.

My hero academia, attack on titan, black butler, Sword art online, blue exorcist, gangsta, kakeguri, haiykuu, Tokyo ghoul, Yuri on ice, parasite the maxim, one punch man, demon slayer, saiki.k, 7 deadly sins, Fullmetal alchemist, kizomonogatari, a silent voice, Duarara; all that good stuff.

(Oh and check out my profile if you're interested in any of those animes cause I might make a few new books, who knows.)

Anyway it's 3:49am and I'm still writing this so I think it's time to stop.

If u guys have any questions post them here and I'll respond. :)

Uh

Love u all <3

Byebye

(Fuck how do I end these again)

-SupposedlySuicidal out

:D

(Ok ill leave now)

(Mwah :333)