I'm so happy I met you

Wow I did not expect such lovely feedback from just one chapter, you all are so kind. I really am so happy that you liked chapter 1, I hope you enjoy this one too. Thank you for all the love, it means so much to me!💝
•••••••••••

The pair made their way back into the busy party. A stark difference from their quiet alone time just moments before. His hand never left her lower back, as they made their way through the throngs of people, giving polite smiles and hello's to each person they passed.

"Stefi, baby.. I was looking for you everywhere!" Her mother Cynthia wrapped her arms immediately around her.

"Hey mom." She smiled, returning the older woman's hug.

"Bradley, you look absolutely dashing and this party is so lovely, are you two having a good time?"

Bradley smiled, as Cynthia turned to him, to give him a hug now. "Thank you Cynthia, yeah we are, it's so nice to get to celebrate with everyone we love."

"I can't wait to see the movie, I just know with the two of you, it's just going to be absolutely magical!" Cynthia excitedly squealed. The proud mother really coming through. Rightly so.

Bradley grinned like crazy, wrapping his arm lightly around Gaga's shoulder, bringing her in for a half hug, half hold. A moment of gratefulness, for the reason that she did infant, make creating magic, so easy for him. "It's all down to this one. You should be very proud of her. Seeing what she does in that room, it's crazy. Her voice, her acting, the positive attitude and ability to be up for anything just made everyday a dream."

Gaga smiled, wrapping her own arms around his torso, hugging him back. He didn't have to say all that, to every person who asked about the movie, but he did. It was never forced, it was always meant with his whole heart.

"Bradley you're a sweetheart, glad to know the things I too think about my daughter, aren't just biased." She teased making Gaga laugh. "No seriously Bradley, thank you for believing in her as much as we all did."

"Okay, Okay you guys, I'm right here."

"Sweetie, stop getting all flustered." Cynthia smiled.

"Yeah, allow us to be proud of you misses." He gave her waist, where his arm was still around a light squeeze. She felt so warm and safe next to him. The kind of safe, where she never wanted him to let go.

"This wine glass isn't going to fill itself, so I need to go get a re-fill."

"Let me." Bradley smiled.

"Are you sure?" Cynthia melted at the younger mans politeness.

"Of course Cynthia." He took her glass, giving Gaga one last squeeze, before quickly heading to a drink table. Popping open a fresh bottle of win.

"He's such a doll isn't he sweetheart." Cynthia gushed. "He's such a lovely man, and he's so polite and so handsome. Wow he talks about you so beautifully baby. I'm so happy you went through this journey with him. He's amazing."

Gaga just nodded, looking over to him. "Yeah me too." She almost sighed. Her mother didn't miss the close contact between the two, or the long glances, and definitely not this look of longing her daughter has plastered across her face right now.

"Here we go." Bradley smiled, handed the wine glass back to Cynthia.

"Thank you Bradley. You're a gentleman." She rubbed his arm.

Bradley spotted two childhood friends coming through the door. "Excuse me for just a moment." He touched both their arms, making his way to the men.