Stay

Very sorry for the long wait with this update, life got really busy for a hot minute! But I am back, and hopefully this little update will be worth the wait! 😘
Question: Are my chapters too long?

Later that night Bradley and Gaga were sat in his living room. Both chose to not talk anymore about what happened previously in the day. They both knew what it meant, and they both knew what the other wanted. But, talking about it now, was just going to pain them both. At least for now. Gaga looked at her phone 11:40 pm.

"I should really get going." She said. Tilting her head to look at him, her head was rested slightly against his shoulder.

"Nooo." He joked, pulling her in closer to him. He was playing around with her, but he really didn't want her to leave. Saying goodbye to her, quickly had become such a hard thing to do.

His phone in the corner lit up signalling a message.

"Your phone B." She laughed.

"It's only a message I'll get it later." He laughed.

It was a message from his mother.

Gloria: hi Brad, just got in to town late, going to get a taxi to your house from the airport just because it's much closer. You won't answer your phone, so I hope this is okay.. although you could never say no to your little mother! Love you sweetie xxx

Of course Bradley, had not read the message yet, and later on will wish he just checked his phone.

"Is Chris at home?" Bradley asked.

"I'm not sure, probably not. No way he's voluntarily at home alone when he could be out getting wasted." She rolled her eyes. In her younger years, she'll admit she loved to party, maybe even too much. But she felt like that was for the most part, behind her. Not that she still didn't love an excuse to get drunk with her friends and family nowadays, she just thought Christians excessive need to party was too much given his age and relationship status.

"Stay." He said simply.

"That's definitely not a good idea, and you know it." She laughed. She stood up and made her way to the kitchen.

"No seriously, you can even stay in the guest room, if you'd prefer.. Stay.. as friends.. I don't want you going home alone, you don't like being alone at night time." The sincerity of his voice, really melted her so much. She was so grateful, he so unexpectedly came into her life, the way he did.

"Okay." She smiled, nodding. Wrapping her arm around him in a hug as they now stood in each other's embrace. "Thank you." She whispered.

"Always." He couldn't help but run his hand through her hair lovingly.

"As friends my ass." She teased.

"I'm sorry." He took his hand away quickly. She tilted her head back to take another look at him.

"Don't be." She said simply. "Hey you know you ever think we could have you know, like.. one night." She whispered. He thought he was hearing things. She sat up on to the kitchen island, crossing her legs.

"What do you mean?" He barely could get his words out. She watched him nervously stand in front of her. He was so adorable.

"You know a night where we can do what we want, and it doesn't mean anything. And we don't have to tell anyone. Just a night for us. I think we deserve that." She was whispering so low, he was hanging on to every word she was saying.

She knew less than a few hours ago, she stopped anything from happening. But the truth is she wants this more than anything. And him standing there looking like that, certainly didn't help her mind battles.