Chapter 2

Belle's Point of View

  We are now at the enemy's lair. I'm super scared. I don't know what's going to happen. We have the radiation gloves, but I don't really think we need them, the organization wouldn't put us in any real danger, right? This is probably just a test.

"Hey Rachael, do you really believe the computer about the radiation ball doing all that stuff to us?" I ask.

"Yeah, why else would she tell us?"

"Well, I am going to prove to you that we don't need them so I'm not going to wear mine. This is probably just a test. Plus, these gloves are super uncomfortable," I say, voicing my thoughts.

We are trying to get past security which is super hard, but I try to hack into the security so we don't get exposed.

"Done! We still have to be careful though."

Once we got to the radiation ball, I picked it up without my gloves.

"See I am fine."

"Well, these gloves are pretty uncomfortable..." Rachael hesitates.

I watch Rachael take off her gloves, and I give her the radiation ball.

"I told you! It's just a test! It's not that bad! They haven't put us in any real danger," I say.

"Fine, I must admit it is strange that they would makes do this. I guess you were right."

Hehe I love it when she says I'm right! It makes me feel smart. :) 

Rachael's Point of View

  I roll my eyes at Belle's giddiness. God, she just has to rub in the fact that she was right doesn't she. 

"Come on Belle. Let's get home and send this to the SSC. Not sure how we're going to do that, but I'm sure we'll find a way." 

We sneak back to our conveniently close orphanage and climb into our second floor window with the pull down ladder. We climb inside and get ourselves situated. We then send the radiation ball to SSC and are wait for a response.

*DING!!!!!*

*DING!!!!!*

"Good job girls! Mission accomplished!" a voice boomed out of nowhere.

"AHH!!!!!!" I screamed, surprised by the voice.

"You're welcome," Belle sang, unfazed by the sudden noise.

Finally, it was time for bed. I was exhausted.