Sorrow is as sorrow does chapter one.

I was in a field of grass when I heard his laughing. He's the one who transformed me into the awful monster that I am. I hate what I became because of Him.

"Serenity" He said in a raspy whisper.

"Leave me alone" I screamed.

"I will once you join me and my army" He whispered in a raspy voice.

"I would never let join you in your army Lucifer!!" I yelled.

My dream startled me awake,Mark wasn't beside me like he usually was. I slowly started to panic,he is like my safety blanket,I called his name. No response, I looked in every room we have searching for him and I can't find him anywhere.

"Serenity?" Mark called out from the patio. I ran to him as fast as my short legs could carry me and grabbed his waist and brought him towards me.

Mark was shocked by how serenity was acting,it just wasn't like her to be so needy,he had wondered what was with her these past few days but he daren't ask her since he knew what she was capable of.

"Mark I'm sorry I rushed you I just had another nightmare I think they are getting worse. I don't know what to do about them. They are driving me insane. " I was explaining.

"It's okay serenity you know I am always here for you." Mark gently said to her.

 Mark wondered if she would ever overcome whatever she went through before they had met. He recalls when he seen her the first time. She was wearing a red strapless dress that made her auburn colored hair look flawless. Her baby blue eyes looked so dazzling. That's when he knew she would be his.