chapter two.

Serenity had a dark past that Mark never really knew about, but what Mark would soon learn was how dark  her past really was.

"Hey Mark" Serenity hollered.

"Yea baby?" Mark replied from the office.

"Can we talk for a while?" Serenity asked.

"Sure,we can always talk baby" Mark replied.

Mark walked into the living room and sat where Serenity was sitting.

"Mark I wanted to talk to you about my past. how I became a' -she sighs-' vampire.'

"OK baby if your willing to talk to me about it I'll listen" Mark said sincerely

He knew how hard this topic was for her to talk about in the 2 years they had been together she had not once talked about it with him.

She flashed back to the day it had happened July 19th 2007,she was 14 about to be 15 that September, she could remember what she wore that day,a sky blue tank top with navy blue shorts,she couldn't help but smile at how all the boys her age were looking and whistling at her as she walked down the street.

 "I was 14 when it happened,I was walking home when a person had grabbed me and threw me into a white van, the person who kidnapped me said i was safe as long as i followed her rules, i recognized her voice, it was a girl that died that i had went to school with,Aleshia,she didn't tell me where we were going and i was really scared considering the fact she had died.So i just sat there while she drove to an abandoned ware house,she stopped the can and told me to get out so i did and she led me into the building. That's where...he was, Lucifer was his name,Aleshia led me up to him and she kissed him. I was repulsed by that action. Lucifer then commenced to talk to me about what he and Aleshia were,they were vampires! i was obviously very shocked when he said that because after all are they not just make believe? Aleshia had started giggling and saying it was my turn to become one. i was bewildered at that comment and just brushed it off, i thought they would never pick me of all people to turn into a nasty vampire. He approached me and sank his teeth into my neck before i could react. i was in so much pain and i then passed out. when i awoke i was in a coffin. i was in a lot of pain so i passed out again. when i awoke again i wasn't in the coffin anymore i was in a room and Lucifer was staring at me. He then asked me if i wanted to join his army. Confused i asked what army and what do they do? he replied and said they are going to take over the human race and make them vampires as well.  i immediately said no and he looked angry but just said that i was free to leave and go be a vampire. so i left and started my new journey as a vampire" She said. 

She then looked anxiously at Mark awaiting a response.

"Serenity" He started "I am very sorry to know that that happened to you of all people,youre such an amazing person and i love you with all of my heart,i will love you forever and always baby" 

She was ecstatic about this response it was much better than what she was expecting.

"I love you to Mark forever and always until the end of time" She said lovingly.