Enemy fire

I was at home now and I was sitting down my heart was happy. Which was weird.

"Hey how are you. " I see my sisters watching a movie. All my sisters.

"Hi. " I say. "What are you guys watching. "I say trying to get a look at the movie.

"A movie. " Madison says.

"No shit smart ass. " I say.

"Don't talk to her like that. " no one but Demi.

"Look Demi if you want me to actually like you leave me the FUCK ALONE. " I say. She looks hurt. But I really don't give a shit.

"I thought so, now I'm going to bed," I say walking off then I say "and don't bother me I'm a busy person. "

I go in my room I see the cream piano i have in there I was about to play the song 'you lift me up' by Mickey Max.

I started to play the more I played the more my heart poured. I song along to it as well. When I finished I heard someone clapping. I turn around and I seen the whole house looking at me.

I blush and turn back to my piano and pick it up. And sit it back in its place.

"That was great. "Demi says. I fake a smile.

"Thanks. " I say. I think she knew it was a fake smile. She squinted at me.

"Honey that was the coolest thing I've ever seen. "

"Thanks. " I say again. I kinda wanted them to leave but then again that's just me.

"Look guys, I know I can play and all, but can you just leave my room. "I say not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings.

"Is there something you need to be doing that doesn't involve us. " Madison says.

"Actually yes. " I say. I must have shocked everyone.

"What do you have to do. "

"None of yo' business. "

I say with my eyebrow raised. Demi squints at me. Everyone leaves except the queen herself.

"Why are you still here. "

"Look I love you remember that ok. "

I turn around.

"Ok whatever. " she leaves. I close more like slam my door. I'm a little feisty. Madison's right I do give her lip and I can't do it to reed.

But I can do it to her.