Fix a heart

Its been a long time since Me and Jackson kissed and expressed our feelings. The more I'm with him the more I start to think I'm not right for him. I'm hanging out with him today. The door bell rings.

"I got it. "I say.

"How do you know it's for you. "

"Who else would it be for. "

"Me. "

"Please like anyone's going to come and see you. "

"Yes some one is and HIS name Is Jackson. "

She looked shocked.

"Is Jackson your imaginary friend. " She says smirking.

"Haha funny but no he's my boyfriend. "She turned up her nose.

"God not another one. "

"Yes but this ones nicer. "

"Yeah you said the same thing about reed. "

"Yeah well we broke up. "

"Thank god because he got on my nerves. " yeah more mine more than yours. The door bell rang again. The door bell rang and I was ready to open the door. I opened it and I seen Jackson with flowers.

I was happy to see him but the more I was happy the more I thought why he was to good for me.

We spent the whole day together and It seemed quite fun. Except the fact was I wasn't smiling the whole time but other than that fun.

"Hey, what's wrong you've been sad a lot lately lace what's going on. "

"Nothing. "

"Tell me I know there is some thing going on."

"They don't think I'm what's best for you. " I say.he looked at me and he knew who they were.

"Lacey it doesn't matter what they say just know that you will always have me. " he said and gave me a hug.