Suicide

I sat down on my bed. I was just sitting there. I decided to end it all here. I close the door. I call Jackson.

"Jackson can you help me. " I cry. "Look can I need you. "

"What happened. "

"It's...me. "

"What did you do. " I could here him getting up.

"Save me please. " I was crying.

"Ok I'm coming stay there and I'll be on my way. I hung up the phone.

I go to the bathroom. I was going to end it there. I stand over the sink with the door closed. I started to cut myself. I started to feel dizzy. I just keep cutting. It didn't matter.

I had to pee but I guess that could wait. Man I really got to go. But before I could make it

I fell on the sink. I made a loud tump.

-------Demi prove

I went back in my room after telling Lacey that I love her.

I went back to the movie and I just sat there. For like 2 hours.

I hear a loud thump.

I get up and then I run more like sprint up the stairs. I look all over the house. Except in...shit.

I seen seen her on the floor. She looked so...so... knocked out. I start to think what could have happened.

I heard a knock on the door.

I go get the door it's some boy.

"Who are you. "I say trying to make this fast.

"Um, I'm-"

"No time. "I say then i shut the door in his face. I run back up stairs and into her room.

-----3 days later Lacey's prove----

I wake up and I'm looking at Demi with tears in her eyes. What the hell happened.

"What happened. "

"Why didn't you tell me. " Here we go again she's making everything about her kinda her specialty.

"Damn Demi everything has to be about you doesn't it. "

"Lacey stop being a bitch. "Madison says.

"Takes one to know one. "

"Whatever, but at least I'm not the bitch that had sex with my ex boyfriend when I know there's a much better guy for me but no I stay with the motherfucker who fuckin' hits me all the damn time. But no. I'm a bitch. You know what I think maybe you should give us some of the benefit. We actually love you but it's hard to do that when you bring us all your shit to pick and and savage through so you can be happy. I want to be happy too but I can't do that because Lacey's yelling in public Lacey's doing all this your only making shit harder for me. But of course Lacey doesn't give a shit. Look I'm not against you no ones against you I love you in fact that it kills me every night I got to bed. I know that I'm no that me and you don't have the best relationship. But no matter what I say I will always love you. " Madison said the she left. I had my mouth open. I can't believe that son of a bitch loves me. I think with a smile. I go after her and hug her.

"I love you too. " I whisper in her ear.