7. Share a room with him?!

We arrived at the new villa they wanted us to live in. Wow... It is really big and I think I will surely get lost in this huge hallways. Oh god... I don't wanna unpack already so I sat on the couch and looked around the huge hall. Wow... Is Mr. Kim Taehyung really a police officer? I kinda doubt that he is robbing the government behind the mask of a police officer. I gotta ask him. Hmm..

"Ms. Jung Heerin...uh I mean Mrs. Kim Heerin, would you like to just sit there or are you going to unpack your things?" Asked no one else but the robber himself.

"Before that I have to interview you"

"What?"

"Yes.. I'm gonna ask you real truths about yourself. Answer me honestly okay?"

He raises his eyebrows and says, "Sure.." he trailed off.

"So are you sure you really are a police officer?"

"Yes I am, of course"

"Oh really?... Then you're Robbing the government behind the mask of the police officer, am I right?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

He laughed at me and said, "Why do you think I would do that?"

"Because you really got a really big villa. I don't think an young officer like you could afford this."

"Haha... Do you think that I'm that young?"

"Well aren't you?"

"Oh yes Mrs. Kim I am just 24 years old"

"What?!"

"What? Am I too old?" He smirked to which I frowned my eyebrows at.

"Psst.. I thought you're young but never expected that you're that young that you're younger than me"

"What?!"

"You're older than me?"

"Yes I am"

"How old are you?"

"Uh ah... It's very rude to ask a woman her age"

"Oh.. well... I forgot that we have to share a room by the way."

"What? Why though? You got a really big villa and there's only one room in here or what?"

"Are you really older than me?"

"Ah...why?"

"Cause you talk too much."

"I'm your noona! Give some respect!"

"Sure I will.. and I will explain why we have to share a room if you come upstairs and into the room" he whispered about the explanation part. What's going on here? Are we playing spies or what?

"Okay..." I trailed off and followed him upstairs. When we are finally in the room he closed the door and shushed me and gone to close balcony door as well. After finishing up, he sighed.

"Well actually... I'm gonna tell you truth okay?" He started. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"So whatever you told me downstairs are all lies then? You really are under a mask officer like everyone else."

"Uh...nope, pabo. Listen to me first!"

"Did you just call me a pabo?"

"Are you deaf?"

"Rude... How dare you?! I hate you!"

I shouted at him. He shushed me again.

"Don't shout! If the servants hear you, they are going to..."

"They are going to do what? I really hate you so much."

"Okay okay, don't shout. I'm sorry"

"That doesn't change me from hating you"

"Like I love you..."

"What did you just say?!"

"Can't you hear? I said I hate you as well."

At that moment, I felt like crying. I thought he loves me as well. I thought he felt the same like me when I first saw him. Everything I thought about him is wrong then. I really hate you, Kim Taehyung. I will never share room with you nor I will allow you into the room in my heart.

"So listen..."

"Why should I listen? You listen! I am not going to share with you no matter what, okay?"

"I don't want to share a room with you either. But my parents appointed these maidservants in here... They will give information on what we are doing in this house"

"So?"

"So we have to act lovey-dovey outside this room only just for a while. In this room we can fight but no shouting. If they hear us they'll tell my parents and they'll start bothering about something we don't want to do. Once we get of this house except the ones who were invited to our marriage no one else should know we're married, okay?"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want marry someone I don't even know. But on force I was married to you. I married you because I was compelled by my parents so... After sometime if they know that we are very loving they'll stop reporting to my parents meanwhile we can find the ones we are fated with and tell them that we don't like each other and wanna take divorce then it's all settled, don't you think?"

I sighed hearing him.

"Okay...deal..." I kinda felt really disappointed at this person that I'm seeing in front of me. I thought he reminded me of him but no... It can never be him.

"Well... Unpack your things now. Let's think about who will sleeping where in the evening."

"Hmm..."