Chapter 1 fate

"What are you guys doing?"Ayaka Suzuki said as she breathes out the cold winter air as she speaks.

"The last time I checked this area isn't a playground" The boys turned and glanced over at Ayaka with a stern look on their faces "what brings you here?"said one of the boys as he started to walk over to her. Ayaka stood on the spot looking back.

"We don't need you to get involved, you can go now." " yeah your right I should go"Ayaka turned around and suddenly stopped. As she stopped she spun around and punched the boy right in the mouth. The other boys started to run over to the boy not caring about her at all. When she was about to walk off someone grabbed her arm and said "hurry run!!" and took off with her. As they were running Ayaka shouted behind the boy who grabbed her and said"let me go!!" As she spoke he stopped turned around and put his hand over her mouth so she couldn't speak he pulled her close and said "thank you, you really saved me back there" Ayaka still couldn't speak because of his hand so she bit his hand and he let out a yell. Ayaka said " I didn't come to save you, I had some unfinished business with them morons, but why where you up there with them?" She looked down realising they were still holding hands, she pulled away as he answered " them boys wanted to see if I could fight them but I'm not interested"

"Oh,we'll I got to go, need to get ho-, nevermind later" Ayaka said and started walking up the hallway as she was walking she heard the boy say to her " I'm takeshi nakamura, and you?" She stopped and turned around and said back "Ayaka, Ayaka Suzuki"