IV [The Climax]

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." 

- Lao Tzu - 

"I started having feelings for you Aditya, for.. uh.. forbidden feelings.."

This was all about it. The entire week went passing by in the blink of an eye with Aditya's mind completely shutting down from connecting with anything after he heard about Zoya's final opinion regarding taking a break and she has been trying for ways to get away from him?

Aditya never had high hopes about falling in love or finding true love once again in his life after the bitter past he had to face but Zoya had changed his mind. She had made him feel what it is to feel alive, feel that you're living the life you wanted from a long time. She changed his perception about many things but Zoya was leaving him now and she considers, whatever she felt for him is forbidden?

Aditya wanted Zoya to open her eyes clearly and take one glance his way. Understand what his eyes were trying to confess to her, make her know how much importance she holds in his life. Aditya surely knew that Zoya is that best friend he never thought of falling in love with.

Heck, finding love wasn't an easy task for Aditya until one morning, he woke up and became aware of the truth that he had never considered Zoya as his best friend only. They did share a beautiful bond with each other but she was more than a friend to him.

A companion, someone whom he can trust with any given situation. Zoya would definitely scold him the way she did when she got to know that Aditya had plans to return to Paris again, without informing her about any advancements but that was out of love, not due to the friendship she had so much trust in. The friendship was indeed the core foundation for Aditya and Zoya to get tied in a destined bond but what worked ahead for them, for their sweet friendship to work was their unspoken feelings.

Irrespective of their pasts with each other, they forgave their immaturity being wise and moved on only to find each other one day. Aditya had started feeling strongly for Zoya before he could control himself from falling for his friend and at times, at a reclusive corner of his house, he often used to ponder what was happening with him. As he closed his eyes, he could only see Zoya's smiling face. Her igniting hazel green eyes which held pure love when she gazed his way.

At first it was obvious that he got frightened whether this was proscribed but when he started assessing everything, the moments he had spent with Zoya, at their event management company by saving her from goons and the same night making her assured that he will be there for her, how scared he was for her when she got stuck inside a taxi on the day of floods after they had a fight and how tensed he felt when he had to save her from the water tank, a smile crept up to his lips, which reached his glistening brown eyes.

It had always been Zoya, from the beginning and for an eternity. Aditya had realized his feelings quite lately but it was confirmed that one day, it would be Zoya's turn to accept him wholeheartedly. To believe in themselves, their cosmic connection. From the moment they met till the day they accepted each other as best friends, it was destiny putting them together in every situation. Aditya and Zoya grew with experience and faced the truth about their lives together. If they hadn't seen what was coming their way, destiny wanted them to know why they were together being so different from each other.

That one last hope Aditya was engulfing in his heart about a chance at true love with Zoya was slowly fading away in front of his eyes. As he noticed her closing her eyes, unable to face the truth of the moment shattered him to no ends. Zoya had just confessed her feelings of love to her best friend but according to her, the feelings were prohibited. Aditya sighed looking at the ceiling of the airport where light rays from the bulbs hit his eyes directly paining his orbs and he immediately stared down. The already wet eyes, making him cry.