Chapter 1

Abbie's p.o.v:

Today was another of those boring days, where I did nothing. I was just shamelessly spending that Sunday watching netflix, my current addiction when my iPad crashed running out of battery. Well that ruined my day... So I picked up my iPhone and scrolled through my twitter timeline, stalking my favourite you tubers because well that's the fangirl life!

Then I came across a tweet from a girl named Charlotte, and she had a very cute @ name. The tweet read : " dm me if you're up for a iMessage group chat" so I did as the tweet said. I sent Charlotte a direct message on twitter with my number and well everything started from then on. In the group was 4 other girls, Charlotte, Alice, Katie and Josephine. They all seemed like normal people.

The conversation was flowing and everything was going so well. We talked until early hours of that morning and I really felt like these girls could be my best friends. Well my only friends really. I get bullied at school and I find it easier to bond with people over twitter because they will then like me for my personality and not who I really am. However are they really who they say they are... They could easily be older men trying to hack my phone, they could be the bullies from school or they could be amazing people just like I thought they were.

Let's go with the later, and hope for the best. I messaged the girls, and said goodnight telling them how grateful I was for having them, and settled down taking off my make-up, one of my many insecurities being my skin and how it looked. And got in to bed thinking all about the girls and the many possibilities that lie ahead of me.