seven ◾ bebuilding trust

Omg. I started school today and it sucks. I mean today we just kinda got to sit and have teachers introduce themselves. Like, it was a half day and tomorrow is a full one, and lemme tell you, I ain't ready. Getting all the homework is gonna be horrible. So, there is a chance I will only be able to update on weekends. BUT, I MIGHT be able to upload on weekdays. So once again, I'm making this a bit longer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

Jungkook walked out his door and started walking. He looked down as people stared at him.
He reached school and entered the front entrance. No one greeted him, of course, being the lonely soul he was. He put his things in his locker and walked to his class.

He quietly peeked in the class for any sights for Taehyung. When he wasn't there, he sighed in relief and sat down in his assigned seats. He put his head down and closed his eyes. He let his fingers twitch and his leg moved around. He almost fell asleep but the bell woke him up. More students walked into class, indicating they were late. He raised his eyebrows slightly when the teacher didn't come. Students were looking around confused.

Jungkook sighed and he was becoming frustrated because he just wanted the class to end already. He ruffled his hair and hit his head on his table.
The bell rung again and an announcement came through a speaker hanging in the top left corner of the room.

Principal: "Hello students. A few of our teachers are gone as some of you have noticed already. They have gone on a short vacation, so as of now, you can go home. They will be gone for a while week which means you have a whole week without school. Enjoy your week everyone!"

Students cheered and rushed out the door. Jungkook stood up and casually walked out the door as others were pushing through. Jungkook walked out the school but he stopped when he saw students whispering about a black van right in the entrance of our school. He started to walk forward and was about to walk past it but a hand pulls him back into the van. He struggles and can hear screams and shouts from the students outside of the school.
Jungkook tries to get out of the person's grip as the van starts to drive off. He punches the guys chin and jumps out of the van, tumbling out into the road. He tries to get out of the road but a car starts coming towards him at full speed. He makes contact with the driver before he gets hit and his body comes slamming to the ground.

Taehyung?

Taehyung's POV

I head to my car to go to my father's company. I jump in and I start to drive. I drive by my school and see students screaming. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. I see some running forward into the road. I look forward and see a black van in front of me by a mile. I see the back of the door slightly open and there's a guy being held back some other guy. My eyes widen when the guy comes tumbling out and lands on the ground. He stands up and before I hit him, we make eye contact.

Jungkook!?

I hear a bump on my car as he gets hit. I gasp and quickly open my car door. I run to him and shake him. He doesn't respond but he just stares off into the sky. Tears come running down my face as I yell out Jungkook's name. I call the ambulance and a few minutes later they arrive. They take Jungkook and they drive quickly to the hospital. I go into my car and drive to the hospital too.

I pull in the parking lot and quickly get out of car and running into the hospital. I pant as I ask for Jungkook's room. She tells me and I go to his room.
I open his door and see his body laying helplessly in a bed. I start to cry loudly and hold his hand tightly. I feel movement and Jungkook awakens. He stares at me and opens his mouth slightly before speaking.

Jungkook: "Did you hit me?"

Me: "What do you mean?"

Jungkook: "You were the one who hit me with your car, right?"

Guilt fills my stomach and I look away.

Me: "Yeah... I'm sorry."

Jungkook: "Whatever. At least I'm not dead. I wish I was though."

I stare at him with wide eyes. Does he really mean it?

Me: "What!? Why would you wish you were dead!?"

Jungkook: "Just because."

Me: "What do you mean just because!?"

Jungkook: "Stop yelling. It's just because. Just go home or talk with your friends or something. I don't want you here."

Me: "What's with you!? I just want to be your friend and every time I talk to you, you just push me away and tell me to go talk to me other friends! Why can't you just let me be your friend!? I just want to love you and protect you!"

I cover my mouth quickly and my eyes widen. Shit. I wasn't supposed to say that.

Jungkook: "Love and protect me? Why would you need to do that. I don't need anybody to love me forcibly. I'm fine just the way I am."

Me: "I-I just.. I know. You are fine the way you are but I want you to have fun in your life and not be lonely. I just felt that you need to be loved by somebody. I'm not doing it forcibly. I'm doing it on my own will. I'm sorry for fighting with you. I didn't mean that you had to change. "

I gripped his hand tighter and he sighed.

Jungkook: "Fine. I'll forgive you."