ten ◾ lovely being ignored

HeLlO tHerE. Thanks for 300+ views!!! It means a lot to me. I was screaming just by seeing two people commented on my story. Well, I also want to say to please read my other story called 'Us'. I enjoyed making it so I hope that people could enjoy it too. Well anyways, thanks for reading!

Taehyung's POV

I watched as Jungkook scarfed down the breakfast I made. He must have been hungry. I chuckled and once he was done, I grabbed his plate and started to wash it. I heard movement behind me so I turned around and Jungkook was right by my side.

Me: "Do you need something?"

Jungkook: "No. I was gonna help."

Me: "Huh? There's no need for you to do that. Just get ready for school."

Jungkook: "Okay."

I smiled at him as he walked upstairs to my bathroom. I waited for him to get ready so we could leave since I was already done.

A few minutes passed and Jungkook walked down and as usual, he was wearing all black. He put in his piercings and I smiled at him before we walked out the door. We walked to school and when we arrived, girls came running towards me and pushed Jungkook away. He looked annoyed as he walked away, leaving me behind.

I didn't see him at all during lunch so I assumed he already ate. We only had three classes together and it was after lunch so I was always excited after lunch because I was able to see Jungkook.

In class

I walked in my class and saw Jungkook drawing with ear buds in. I walked over to my seat behind him and sat down. I also put my ear buds in and waited for the bell to ring.

When the bell rung, the teacher walked in with a female student behind him. I looked closely at his face features and I was shocked. Lisa!?

Let me get this straight. Lisa was an old friend of mine since we were born and we were best friends. After middle school, Lisa moved away for her father's job in America. After that, she called me quite often but after a year, she stopped so I assumed she was to busy to respond so I just have up. She never told me she would come to my school so I was shocked.

My eyes met hers and her and I both surprisingly smile at each other. I looked away for a second but I saw Lisa give Jungkook a death glare. But she doesn't know him? I shook my head, getting rid of my thoughts and waited for class to be over.

The bell rung and I stood up from my seat. It was our last class so I was happy to just head home from thinking too much. I grabbed my bag and was going to talk to Jungkook but Lisa tapped on my shoulder. I looked at her and have her a big smile. She responded with a tight hug and I hugged her back.

Me: "I can't believe you actually go to this school!"

Lisa: "Yeah! My father was raised in his paycheck so we were able to come back to Korea. I was so happy to come back so I could see you."

Me: "Same. I missed you a lot. I'm happy that you still look like the Lisa I know."

She chuckled and we talked for a while before we went home together. We hung out for a while and we decided to go to the mall. We traveled by bus and we went to the popular mall that was in our area. Like usual, girls came up to me and crowded me. I smiled nervously and pushed my way out. The girls sighed and take cried as I left with Lisa.

We had fun mostly. We got new clothes and are at the place we went to all the times as kids. We went to the middle of the store where a big tree was. It was a beautiful orange colored tree that has been there for years. We were about to sit down but I was surprised to see Jungkook sleeping on the bench. I shook him and he groaned, slowly waking up.

Jungkook: "Oh. You finally came."

Jungkook gave me a annoyed face as he rolled his eyes. But I was plain confused.

Me: "What do you mean?"

Jungkook: "Of course you forgot. Remember? You said for us to meet at the mall today because you wanted to go shopping? Yet, even though you were the one who wanted to go with me, you forgot."

Me: "Oh. How long have you been here?"

Jungkook: "I don't know. What time is it now?"

Me: "It's 6:00 right now."

Jungkook: "Oh. Then.... I've been here for four hours."

Me: "What!? Four hours!?"

Jungkook: "Yeah. I thought you would come but I just wasted my time. I was already having a bad day from school then I had to come here and some old guy almost raped me, so, that was cool I guess."

Me: "What!? You almost got raped!?"

Jungkook: "Stop acting surprised. You're giving me a headache. But anyways, I'm leaving."

I just watched as Jungkook left me and Lisa at the tree. I frowned and I started to feel guilt. Lisa pulled on my shoulder and smiled softly at me. I smiled back and we continued to shop and have fun.

Third POV

For the whole week, Taehyung spent more time with Lisa and almost forgot about Jungkook. Jungkook on the other hand, was having a hard time with his health. He became ill and barely came to school. he also started to cut more as he started to stress more. The illness made him have more panic attacks and twitch more and he was kinda scared because of what was happening to him. He started to skip classes and go to the doctors. But, because Jungkook didn't tell the teachers, he was always punished because the teachers thought he was ditching school. Jungkook never talked to Taehyung, and honestly, that was fine to him. To him, he just knew that Taehyung was using him just because he thought it was fun to leave him after he finally opened up to someone.

Jungkook coughed severely as he walked to school. He became lightheaded as he walked zig zag, making him look crazy from a person's view. He held his head as he lifted his backpack on his shoulder more. He walked into school and fell down on his desk with a loud thud. People looked at him but eventually looked away.

Jungkook was barely surviving through the first class so he wasn't sure if he could make it through the day. Jungkook walked out of the class and headed towards his second one. He covered his mouth as he coughed.

Taehyung was with Lisa and he was heading to his class. They both had every class together so they were together 24/7. Taehyung always felt like he was forgetting something but he chose to ignore it.

Taehyung bumped into someone and apologized, helping the guy up. He gasped as he looked at the person. Jungkook?

Taehyung instantly knew what he was forgetting. It was Jungkook. He was too caught up with Lisa that he forgot about his friend. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, letting his eyes observe his body. He looked skinnier and his face was pale.

Taehyung: "Are you okay Jungkook?"

Jungkook didn't respond and he just went past Taehyung. Taehyung looked down and bit his lip. He quickly turned around and caught up to Jungkook, grabbing his wrist gently.

Taehyung: "Wait.. Can we talk in private?"

Jungkook: "Why?"

Taehyung: "Please?"

Jungkook: "Fine."