𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗢𝗢

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

───── ❝ 𝐋𝐔𝐖𝐎𝐎 ❞ ─────
⊱ ────── 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 ────── ⊰

Jungwoo had just been out with his friends drinking until nearly midnight. All his friends had rides already and the blonde didn't want to ditch his car so stumbled out the bar towards his black chevrolet.

Once he managed to pull the keys out of his pocket he unlocked the car and stumbled inside, sitting in the drivers seat. He pouted as his vision was blurry, head fuzzy. "Why did I have to drink so much?" He slurred to himself before attempting to shove the key into the ignition, failing the first few times.

Eventually he managed to start the car and drove off, heading back to his dorm which was at least twenty minutes away. He tried his best to focus on the road so had managed to survive the first ten minutes until he heard a police siren. "Shit.." The blonde grumbled, checking the rear-view mirror as the police car overtook him and pulled over.

Jungwoo sighed to himself and hesitantly pulled over in front of the black and white vehicle, rubbing his temples. "Damn you vodka.."

He soon heard a tap on his window and reluctantly rolled the window down, not even bothering to look at the policeman as he gave him his id.

"Kim Jungwoo, 18, have you been drinking?" The policeman, bent down a little to look at the boy that was looking down.

Jungwoo's face flushed as he shook his head. "N-No sir.." He stuttered.

"Please get out of the car." The tall policeman, Yukhei, moved away.

Jungwoo sighed, he was going to get caught and might even go to jail for breaking the law. He still got out of the car and for the first time that night he looked up at the policeman, his jaw dropping.

He was expecting an old guy with a beard and shit but no, he got one of the most hottest men he's ever seen. "Holy sh-"

Yukhei cut him off. "Please go stand over there and walk in a straight line." The policeman crossed his arms impatiently.

Jungwoo blushed harder and nodded, standing in place before focusing on the ground below him, attempting to walk in a straight line only to stumble over into the tall man's arms. "I-"

"Please come with me." Yukhei glared, grabbing the boy's wrist and pulling him towards his policecar. "No sir! Please! My mom will kill me!"

Yukhei continued to ignore the poor boy until he said the unexpected. "Please don't take me to the police station, I'll do anything, I promise!"

With that, Yukhei raised an eyebrow and turned to the younger. "Oh really?"

Jungwoo nodded quickly, sticking his bottom lip out in a pout, he looked like a lost puppy and Yukhei couldn't resist. "Okay then.. Anything?"

Jungwoo rolled his eyes. "I already said yes! Just tell me what I need to do please sir.." He begged.

"Okay. Get on your knees and suck my dick." The policeman ordered, Jungwoo choked on air and he looked like a tomato at this point. "S-Suck-?" He pointed down towards Yukhei's crotch, receiving a nod from the older.

"B-But we're in p-public.." Jungwoo muttered as cars passed by them. "I'll just take you to the police station then-"

"No! I'll do it!" The shorter boy stumbled down onto his knees, fumbling with the older's belt.

Yukhei smirked, tangling his fingers in the boy's blonde locks as Jungwoo proceeded to unzip the policeman's pants and pulled his semi-hard cock out. "Y-You're big.." The puppy-like boy stated before licking his lips.

Without waiting for a response Jungwoo hungrily sucked on Yukhei's tip, using one hand to jerk him off to get him fully hard. "Shit pup.." The older grumbled, his breathing uneven.

Jungwoo looked up through his eyelashes, staring at the elder as he continued to suck his dick, his free hand gripping the taller's thigh.

Yukhei soon had enough and kept the boy's head still before he started to fuck into the younger's mouth roughly, Jungwoo gagging, whimpers mixed with moans.

The policeman threw his head back, his tip hitting the back of the poor boy's throat. "I'm close pup."

Jungwoo whined and quickly pulled off the older's dick, gasping for air and coughing. "W-Wait.." He sniffled, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Yukhei chuckled at the sight and grabbed the younger's hair and forced his mouth open before he began to pound down his throat once again.

Jungwoo sobbed, his throat hurting a fucking lot and he could barely see as his tears kept flowing. All he could do was moan and whimper around the taller's cock.

Yukhei let out a low moan as he released, biting his bottom lip harshly. "Shit.." He pulled away as Jungwoo spat out as much cum as he could, clutching his throat. "S-Sir.." He cried out, it came out croaky and broken. He definitely didn't feel drunk anymore.

"I might still take you to jail sometime so give me your number and when I need you I'll call you, yeah?" Yukhei said before lifting the poor boy up.

Jungwoo sniffled and wiped his tears as he nodded, his throat hurting so much he didn't want to talk.

The policeman just smirked and slapped the boy's ass before walking off and getting in his car. Jungwoo left hard and horny on the side of the road.

• • •