𝗡𝗖𝗧 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

───── ❝ 𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ❞ ─────
⊱ ────── 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 ────── ⊰

Seven delinquents, all from different places came together to form an alliance, they started a gang called 'Dream.'

Soon to be one of the most famous gangs in all of South Korea who became a sort of unit under NCT Enterprises.

The CEO, Lee Taeyong ran the company along with the gangs 'NCT 127 and NCT U'

WayV being a side project he was working on, he was going to ask his husband Ten to form an all-chinese gang so they could start taking their gangs further, across the world. Starting with China.

Gang Dream soon became NCT Dream, the youngest gang in the world, teenagers ranging from 16-19.

NCT DREAM PROFILES

Mark Lee19 Years Old

Mark Lee
19 Years Old

Born and lived in Canada before coming to Seoul at the age of 14. His parents sent him to a boarding school as he got kicked out of his old school in Canada.

But once again, he got kicked out of the boarding school for drinking in class and wrecking the property.

He started living on the streets and soon met Donghyuck, an orphan. They became best friends and caused havoc together.

He thinks he's as straight as a ruler. Little does he know, it's actually a bendy ruler.