The T.W.T

Y/n L/n.
People chartered as they ate discussing whatever. I was sat between Harry Potter & Ron Weasley facing Hermione Granger. She looked at me, knowing i was uncomfortable so decided to talk about studies. Then Dumbledore spoke up.

"This year Hogwarts will not only be your home but will home to others. As well Hogwarts has been chosen to host a Legendary event, The Tri-Wizard Tournament ! ..."

Everyone piped up again, this time with excitement & wonder.

"To discuss the matter more here is Minister Barty Crouch."

Then man who appeared to have been though hell & back
spoke up.

" ... No witch or wizard under the age of 17 is allowed to compete."

The excitement turned sour & turned into jeering at the minister. Dumbledore revealed a large goblet that sat upon a tower.

"Eternal Glory is what awaits the person who finishes."

The dinner was halted again for the entry of the two schools. Beauxbatons & Drumstrang.

"Merlin's beard ... ! that's Viktor Krum !" Ron whisper-shouted to me. He was clearly excited, I was too. Then the dinner continued until curfew where the prefects did their rounds & the students tried to sleep.

Hyun Lucifer Scamander.
The other schools made an entrance & we continued to eat. Then I noticed Newt was distracted so what did i , as his big sister , decide to do? Bug him about it. Though it never lasted as Newt caved in quite easily.

"Newt. What's wrong?" I said trying to snap him out of his small trance. He just stared at me & ate.

"Newt tell me. Pleeeeeeeeease~" I said clasping my hands together in a praying sort of position. He continued to eat. Then I gasped & slammed my fists into the table.

"It's Love!" I said. He just got up & left like everyone else. As I walked, reading a book on quidditch, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.

"Hello Ced" I said, patting his hands. He let go then went besides me, scaring me into a hiccuping fit. He just laughed catching the attention of people. We finally Reached the common room & parted ways. We'd see each other in the morning for classes & breakfast so...

————•••————
Word count : 368

Please give

FEEDBACK

Happy Reading !~ ...