Part 7

Blood, punching. Britney on me trying to stab my eyes out. Bang! They run, Justin is on the ground with the blood spreading along the ground. I'm trying to help him but his eyes close.
"JUSTIN!" I scream crying and sitting up, I start breaking down. The door opens and Justin's right there, he got home earlier in the day.
"Venes-" He starts but I get out out of bed and run to kiss him, cutting him off. I don't mean to hit him into the wall but I do, I kiss him still crying. He opened the gates and now I can't close them. I stop for a minute to wrap my hands around the back of his neck.
"I'm sorry." I whisper.
"Don't be, I'm not complaining." He says.
"I woke you." I say.
"I heard you yell. What happened?" He asks.
"Later, right now I need you." I tell him kissing him again.
"Your emotional I don't know if this is smart." He says when we get the bed.
"Nothing we haven't done before, I yelled for you because I was scared. So help me." I tell him, that does it and he goes back to what he was doing.
Knock. I wake up and shake Justin up.
"Breakfast in ten." His mom says from the hall, I hear her walk away.
"We should probably put clothes on." Justin says, I laugh and hit him with a pillow. 
"Yeah." I agree laughing.
"I have something for you." He says.
"What?" I ask pulling my clothes on.
"This." He says holding out a ticket to Paris.
"Are you joking?" I ask.
"No, my dad can't go and I asked my mom last night. You wanna come?" He asks.
"Yes!" I yell hugging him.
Paris
"Hurry up!" I yell pulling Justin up the hill.
"Are you gonna do this all week?" He asks laughing.
"Yep. But face it you love it." I reply.
"I do. I love you." He says.
"I love you too." I say kissing him. Finally everything is going well, they got Jack, my sister was let go and I have Justin. For once my life is going well and I plan on keeping it that way from now on.