Chapter One: House of Memories

Disclaimer: I don't own any TD characters, this has also been set to mature for a reason.

Gwen's POV
             It was November my college was having an autumn/fall whatever you want to call it break. I was returning home to pack the rest of my things and to move into my actual apartment inside of living is the dorms. I sat down on my bed as I was taking a break from packing. The door opened and I looked.

      "Hey Gwen, I found these old boxes in the attic, they were from your high school years." My mother said and I just sat there staring at her.

She put a box on my bed and then walked out. I looked inside and saw it was a bunch of memory books, and old things I used to love. I sighed and started looking through the stuff.

            I grabbed a book and started going through it. It was a bunch of pictures from my time as a teenager. I started flipping through them. A lot of them were of me flipping the camera off, some drawings, and even me with some old friends. I sighed and put my head against the wall as I flipped to the next page and saw pictures from season one of Total Drama. The keys picture was of me first getting there, and getting annoyed at Geoff and Chris.

"If they say man one more time I'm gonna puke." Rang through my head and I closed my eyes and flipped to next page.

The next picture was of me winning The Big Sleep Challenge. I flipped to next pages and landed of on e of me and Bridgette hugging and I smiled a bit. I kept flipping and I saw one of me and Duncan scaring DJ...it was during the episode where Chef was dressed as a maniac, and then a real maniac came and tried to kill us. I smiled a bit as I won that challenge too.

              The next picture that should out, was of me and Geoff during our challenge together. It was when we got eliminated and I got his camera for him and we took that picture together. I smiled and then turned the page. Next was of Duncan and I first pumping on the dock of shame. I stared at it for a bit.

"Sucks you had to lose to sticky buns." I heard as I closed my eyes.

I shook my head and then flipped to away from it. Duncan is a lying jerk....I looked at the next pictures it was of us hugging in TDA, next to a picture of us wrestling and I quickly flipped again. I looked and it was now is us kissing in London. I flipped again and it was of us kissing at Area 51. I started tearing up.

"Jerk" I said whipping my tears.

The next picture was of us kissing in Hawaii and I just kept flipping. Me hiding in Duncan's arms from Bruno the bear during that one challenge in Hawaii, us making out on the boat, him kissing my cheek every time in All-Stars, and then it was picture of us breaking up. I stood there and looked at it.

      "That's it...were over."

           Thinking bad, he wasn't in love with Courtney...he was proving to her that he was better off with her. I couldn't believe I didn't try talking it out with him. We had been dating for three years, and I just wasn't thinking. Instead of trying to talk to him...I-...I made friends with Courtney. I mean that wasn't bad we still are friends today it just, she lied to me about being it to the end. I flipped to the next page and it was of me glaring at Duncan.

     "Keep it up with those Gwuncan videos!" Duncan voice rang through my head and I sighed.

         I closed the book and just sat there. I wonder what he's doing right now...I wonder if he hates me. I shook my head and put the book down. I needed to keep packing.