Chapter 1~ Rye

THREE YEARS LATER

Its been three years and a couple months since I saw "him". I forgot his name because Ive been to focused on work. I work at Starbucks now. Im so in love with him still its unbearable not seeing him but he had to marry Alec.

"Yo you okay there?" Mikey asks. I forgot to tell you me and Mikey work together with a guy who is replacing "him"which is Sonny. "I was thinkinggg.." Mikey starts. "Oh God another crazy idea" Sonny interupts. "Crazy? My ideas arent crazy!" Mikey snaps. "Remember last time you had an idea?" I say. "No..."

FLASHBACK

"Hey guys I have an idea!" Mikey bursts out causing me and Sonny to jump a bit. "What" me and Sonny say at the same time. "Why dont we take a break and go go karting?" Mikey asks."We cant its lunch hour rush" Sonny says. "Just call Brooklyn Jack and Harvey to see if they can take over..." Mikey says in a duh tone. "Okay fine" I say. "You in Sonny?" I ask. Sonny nods his head yes. We call the other boys and they go to the cafe. "Thanks so much guys we owe you one." I say. "No problemo. We got this its a piece of cake." Jake says putting his arm around my shoulder. "Alright Im trusting you" I say worriedly. "Go have fun bro!" Harvey says. We nod and say our goodbyes and part ways.

We come back to a HUGE mess. There was a reallyyy long line, there was liquids all over the kitchen, and the boys were asleep on the floor. "Never again Mikey..." Me and Sonny say and give him the death stare.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Whatever! I was just thinking that we should hook you up with someone!" Mikey says to me. "Im good. I dont wanna date anyone if Im still not over him y'know?" I say. "Yeah I agree with Rye but its worth a shot yeah?" Sonny adds in. I just shrug and go to the front desk to take orders. "All right what can I get for ya on this fine day?" I ask like always.

"Umm Ill get two hot chocolates please" the man says. "All righty two hot chocolates mike" I say while nodding my head yes. "Alright making it now" Mikey answers. "Name please"  I say. "Alec, Alec benjamin" he says. "Alec...that sounds familiar..." I say confused on where Ive heard that. Alec shrugs and sits down at a table. "Rye cmere" Mikey says. I walk over to him and Sonny walks over too standing next to me. "Thats who "he" is married to.." Mikey says whispering. "Wait really..?" I ask. He nods his head yes slowly. Mikey hands me the drink and Sonny hands me the bill and receipt. "Order for Alec Benjamin is ready!" I say setting the stuff on the counter. "Thank you sir" Alec says handing Rye the money. I smile and nod.  "Have a "wonderful" day" I say while he walks out.

"Im gonna go home early" I say sighing. "All right just think about the blind date" mikey says. I nod my head yes. "Cya soon man" sonny says. "Yeah cya" I say and Mikey waves bye while I head out. I start walking to the bus station with my hands in my pocket thinking about how happy he is with Alec. Damn this sucks. I get to the bus station to find a short blonde hair boy standing there reading a book so I cant see his face.

"Lovely day outside isnt it" the small boy says. "Yeah I love nature. I actually have a notebook with details of the things I see." I say admiringly. "I use to have a boyfriend like that we would usually do it together." He said. I just stood there and smiled. "Yeah me too" I said slowly. Then the bus arrived. "Well I guess this is a goodbye" the small man said. "Yep. Bye I guess" I said. We got on the bus and sat at different seats. I rested my head on the window and stared outside. That voice sounds so familiar and his hair and body looks familiar I have no idea  from where though.