yeah, I'll be there with you

(A/N: I totally spaced that it was even Tuesday. The holiday really threw me off lol. Anyway, here's the next update!! Sorry it's a bit late!! Enjoy!!)

---

"Hiya, Punkin'," I say softly, settling her against my chest. "Did you have a nice sleep? I know you're hungry, Auntie Pezza will be here with your food in just a second," I promise, the baby easily soothed by my tone.

"Hi Angel," Perrie says, greeting the baby over my shoulder. Parker buzzes her lips at Perrie, reaching a hand up to acknowledge that she's there. "Let me get this mixed real quick, alright?" Perrie says, already scooping powder into a water-filled bottle. "Just a minute more, Peanut."

Perrie hands me the bottle as soon as she's finished shaking it. I guide it to Parker's mouth immediately and she eagerly takes it, closing her eyes and sucking hard.

"Thank you, Pezza," I murmur quietly, meeting her eyes briefly and giving her a smile.

"Of course," she says back softly, giving the hand she must've laid on my shoulder at some point a squeeze.

"Well, you two are just a well oiled machine, aren't ya?" Leigh says with a hint of a smile, looking at us funnily. "That was pretty impressive."

"Well, we do this, what, 6 times a day, or something like that?" Perrie asks, giving me a smile. "I like to think we've gotten good."

We definitely have. Feeding Parker is half the event it was before Perrie started staying at mine, and I'm grateful. She's only been round about a week, but I can't imagine doing this without her now.

"We?" Leigh asks. She doesn't sound judgemental, just curious. "Perrie, you're over at Jesy's a lot then?"

"I'm actually staying with her," Perrie says, and I can't help but smile at how happy she sounds.

"Since when?" Leigh asks, surprised.

"Last week?" Perrie says with a scrunch of the nose, as if she's trying to remember.

"We've fallen into routine quickly," I add, smiling up at her.

"Seems like it," Leigh-Anne says conspiratorially, glancing at Andre.

Before I can ask her what she's on about, she says she's in need of a snack, and asks Perrie to come help her prepare one.

Perrie obliges, of course, and follows Leigh into the main house, leaving Andre and I to chat by the pool.

"She really is beautiful, Jesy," Andre says, looking lovingly at the little angel in my arms. With the look on his face, I wouldn't be surprised if Leigh-Anne ended up pregnant in 6 months time.

"Thank you, Andre," I say, gazing down at the perfect little being who's staring up at me. "Do you want to try and feed her?"

"Ah, best not," he says, though he looks like he wants to. "Wouldn't want to mess it up."

"You won't," I say with a smile. "Parker's a very easy baby to feed, mostly because she loves to eat. Don't you, Love?" I coo, smiling down at her.

She looks at me a moment, then returns all of her focus to eating, and I snort.

"See what I mean? C'mon, I'll give her to you," I say, standing up to give the baby to him.

Parker doesn't much care that we're moving, still too preoccupied with eating, and hardly even notices when I transfer her from my arms to Andre.

"She really likes her food, huh?" Andre asks, smiling at the baby, who is still sucking away.

"She does. It's genetic, I think," I say with a laugh. "Or environmental. Perrie and I get cake from the same place every day. I feel like I've put on at least 5 pounds since she moved in."