04

-*-

"Action doesn't defy you."

-*-

"The result of what you are thinking is the one who will tell what your attitude is."

-*-

"Don't discuss yourself to everyone just for them to know you, let them make a move to find and know who you are."

-*-

"One mistake can never defy yourself."

-*-

"Don't let yourself being burdenly busy just because of one mistake, let them think many scenarios to the point they'll go crazy."

-*-

"Mind can judge and command and acts are the ones who make a way to get what you desire the most."

-*-

"Thinking on what's right is always good but thinking in a way that you are in wrong path and you think it's correct, then it's very bad."

-*-

"What do you think? Is right correct? Or it's correctly right."

-*-

"Is correct different from right?"

-*-

"Check your objectives first before you start doing."

-*-

"No one can live in an island alone."

-*-

"I'm weird because it's too boring to be normal."

-*-

"All actions have their own results, it's either good or bad. So in that way, you should think before you do and decide."

-*-

"Life is not unfair you are just the one who make it complicated."

-*-

"What will you prefer? Good guys that can go to heaven or bad guys that can make you feel what heaven means."

-*-

"It's prefer to work all by yourself. But wait, you can't do something without someone right?"

-*-

"It's okay to say goodbye when you know how to comeback right away."

-*-