episode 4

After what happened you walk around for awhile in the moonlight. You turned the corner to your favorite café, you smiled to yourself and walked in noticing its empty. You favorite waitress saw you and grinned, "The usual?" she asked "you know it." you said as you sat down at the booth that is pressed against the window, you loved starring out the window and watching everything all the cars the drinks and the people who think their being stalked............... "Hello? 👋" someone said well waving their hand infront of your face. You must have zoned out. You looked who it was expecting the waitress, it was kid. You were shocked. "Wanna sit down?" you said pointing to the other side of the table where he sat down. Just then the waitress brought you your (favorite tea/hot chocolate/coffee) and looked at kid "the usual for you?" kid just nodded his head. You tilted your head "your a usual here to?" kid said "wait your a usual here? I've never seen you before." "that's easy, I don't wanna be seen. I try to not get seen."  you said calmly  . "Why don't you wanna be seen?" Kid asked " well I guess I don't like attention or talking all that much if I stay hidden people don't usually talk to me." I said starring into my cup. I didn't really know what to say after that so I stared out the window again. Kid did the same. He asked "What are you staying at?" " Everything." I looked back to my cup blowing in it and taking a sip. When I put my cup down I looked at kid who was still stairing at the window. He so cute. SNAP OUT, I snapped out of it and looked it the window. A kishen I guess kid saw it to cause his eyes got wide. I stood up and ran out the door chasing after it. It looked like the headless horse man without the horse. He stopped and turned to look at me. I changed my arm into a hammer. Ran towards him a smashed him down from the head to the ground. It looked to have a soul above my hammer. I changed my hand back and eat it. Smooth almost like jello. I turned around to see kid with his daw droped. I stepped next to him  "let's head back to the cafè" we started heading back. "How many souls do you have?" He asked me "oh I have 88 now." He looked in aw. I finished my drink and headed home. "Bye kid" I said waving and walking out of the cafe.

Time skip thanks to kids cute levels

It's the next day of school and I'm in class and people were talking about a zombie attacking students. Some think it's sid. Death syth walked into class acting cool ha please old man I can read your soul. I didn't bother telling anyone but I did see him give soul the worst grade for the day. He then told maka and soul to go to the death room. They left and I waited about 5 minutes then asked to go to the bathroom but went the the death room. I removed my breath and went in no one was there but kid and his weapons along with death. I hid behind the pole and watched the mirror blackstar trubaki maka and soul were fiighting an undead sid. They learned a scientists made him the zombie and went after him. When they got there he rolled out of his house and fell. Then Lord death turned around. "Y\N come out of the shadows." I stepped out to have kid and his weapons looking very cunfused. " I had no idea she was there" they all said.

636 words