Dejavu

Taehyung was sitting in class when it all happened, when the principals voice came over the loud speaker during science everyone looked up, even Mr. Kim. 

"Shatteredice and Thunderstorm packs are dismissed, we've recieved word that your two packs are fighting." Taehyung's pencil dropped, and he bolted from his seat, he could see Jungkook and Mr. Kim on his heels. 

"JIMIN! J-HOPE!" Taehyung screamed as he transformed into his wolf, suddenly Jimin and Hoseok burst from their classrooms. Jimin was being followed by Yoongi and all six boys were in their wolf form when they passed Jin.

"Good luck V, J-hope and Jimin!" Jin called, unable to recognize Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon in their wolf forms. Taehyung hear a growl from behind him and picked up the speed.

Dad! I heard the news, which part of the territory are you in?  I mind linked I got a quick answer of, Our camp. Get here quickly! 

I barked around a bit telling my packmembers where to go and to step on it. We started to full on sprint until I saw a pool of water. Stopping slightly I used my magic to attempt to stop Thunderstorm from following. Seeing a fire bloom behind him he knew he had at least slowed them a tiny bit. Rushing into camp Taehyung was suddenly tackled by Yoongi, flipping him off he frantically looked around trying to find his father or mother.

Finally spotting them he gave over to his wolf, letting him take control. Leaping towards them he attacked the first Thunderstorm wolf near them, bowling and rolling the two wolves bit at each other until Taehyung's mind finally registered something. Shit, I'm fighting an Alpha. He immediately let go and was trying to run when the wolf pulled him back by the tail, getting at good look he assumed it was Jungkook. 

*^~Jungkook~^*

Looking down I see Taehyung, whimpering as I realize I'm still clamping down hard on his tail, Tae looks at me, daring me to do something. But all I can see is the white wolf that ran around the gym yesterday.

I suddenly feel pain down my back and turn to growl at whoever attacked me. I see Jimin and Hoseok both circling me, then out of the blue Yoongi completely demonlishes it, dragging Jimin away while biting at Hoseok if he came to close, Taehyung is gone when I look back down and I see him head on chjarging Yoongi. Sitting down I wait and watch what happens next, Yoongi gets tackled, Jimin gets free and then Yoongi is surrounded by Three growling wolves.

Yoongi bolts free jumping over Taehyung while Jimin runs after him, I'm suddenly attacked by some random Shatteredice member and I quickly take them out, yes. I killed someone again, I just hope it wasn't someone from Taehyung's family. I hear a surprised growl and then, with me luck Taehyung is clawing at my eyes and biting my front legs. 

Turning around again Taehyung rushes to the dead wolf sniffing the pelt and then lowering his head, he gives a loud howl and every single SHatteredice member stops fighting to look at Taehyung. 

"NO!" Hoseok screams as he bolts over to Tae in his human form. "Alpha, Alpha come on! Please wake up I beg you!" I freeze, A-Alpha? I killed their freaking ALPHA? 

Taehyung transforms into his human state and gives me a death glare, then turning back to his Alpha I see Taehyung take on of the alpha's paws and carefully give himself a X cut, my eyes widen with horror. 

"Thunderstorm retreat, we've done our job." Jungkook follows his alpha while everyone else congradulates him on killing the Alpha from Shatteredice, but Jungkook knows he's done something else. He's created a barrier between him and Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok he'll never be able to break, at least. Not now.

A/N I'm sorry, I know Jungkook and Tae were just starting to get along kind of. But I promise, this shit will get better alright? I promise, promise promise promise. Have a good day/night.

-Winter Wolf