Family chapter

(I can't resist. Sue me)

"JEON KYONG, GET YOU'RE ASS BACK HERE." A yell sounded throughout the house. The poor alpha looked at his father to whom he can only call his mother. His father gave a disappointed sigh before looking down at the boy who had run into his office three minutes ago.

"What did you do to make Taehyung mad this time?" Jungkook asked as he tapped his pen on the side of the desk. Kyong looked up at his father with a guilty face before showing him his hands. Stained with blue.

"I may or may not have dyed every single banana blue on the insides. But! Good news!" Kyong had to switch subjects half way through because of the look his father was giving him.

"Ahnjong liked the bananas better blue..." Kyong said. Ahnjong was his sister, three years younger than him making her only 6. Kyong was 9, meaning his parents still wouldn't leave him alone.

"Was the dye edible?" Jungkook asked in frustration. Kyong nodded furiously before scampering out of the office and going to face his mother. His, very, very angry mother.

"YOU STAINED HER TEETH BLUE!" Taehyung said as he waved his hands around frantically. Kyong looked at his sisters teeth, then looked at his father.

"It matches her eyes?" He said with a small squeak in his voice. Taehyung sighed before raising his hand with all five fingers stretched out. He slowly lowered one of the fingers, then another Kyong quickly got the message and sprinted out of the house.

"GET BACK HERE!" His mom screamed. Kyong did his best to ignore his screaming and sprint towards the woods around the pack clearing. Once he got to his favorite spot by the creek he sat down with a sigh.

"What are you?" A voice asked. Kyong looked over to see a very pale boy, maybe around his age looking at him from the shadows. Kyong looked at his ears and tail, he still had yet to lose them to teenhood.

"A werewolf. What are you? Human?" Kyong asked as he stepped closer. The boy backed away slightly before smiling. Kyong froze slightly.

"I'm a vampire. The prince actually."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I, make another story. Shipping the child of Taehyung and Jungkook, with a child of a gay anime ship, purely out of impulse. Please tell me, because I am honestly curious about this. The ships I have in mind will be down below, (Yes this will mean the child is Japanese)

Levi x Eren (Snk/Aot)

Deku x Todoroki (MHA/BNHA)

Akaashi x Bokuto (Haikyuu!)

Ciel x Sebastian (Black butler/Kuroshitsuji)

So, pick the ship and I'll just plop their love child in the story! So, vampires will also have an omega/alpha thing. Meaning, whoever is the bottom in the relationship you pick, will be an omega.

As always, have a great day/night

~Quynh