The Beginning

Sans woke up. He stretched and got dressed taking his sweet time. Outside of his room he could hear his brother calling his name. He was late for sentry duty again. Sans took the liberty of showing himself the door after greeting his brother and making a few puns like, "I know you a-door my knock knock jokes." And "C'mon that was the pun of the sentry." He walked the snowy trail all the way to his post. After a few minutes, he decided to take his legally permitted break and walked up to the ruins exit. Je knocked on the door and heard the old lady on the other side really with, "Who's there?" This kickstarter a chain reaction of jokes and laughs they both shared for at least an hour before Sans had to get back to his station. Once Sans was off work, he went over to waterfall and to manage his telescope business. It was a slow business but it was a job. Undyne had noticed Sans and walked over. She asked what he was doing and he replied with, "I'm running a telescope business. Normally it would cost gold to look through it, but since you're training my bro, I guess I can let you look for free." Undyne looked through the telescope and only saw paint. When she looked back at Sans he was trying his hardest not to laugh. Undyne looked at her reflection in the closest body of water. Once she realized she had paint around her eye, she chased Sans into Hotland. Once in the clear, Sans stopped by to visit Alphys and Mettaton. As usual, Alphys was watching anime and Mettaton was admiring himself. Sans decides not to bother either of them and went to talk to Asgore. Sans normally doesn't make this many trips in a day before taking a nap, but he felt as if the king needed someone to talk to. Once he got there, he struck up a friendly conversation with Agsore. The conversation lasted about an hour before he got a call from his brother to come home. Once Sans was back home, he sat on the couch and started to doze off. He eyes started to close. Once they opened again, they were empty and hallow. You could stair straight into his soul if he didn't have the gaping hole in his chest. The surrounding sounds of the environment came back to him. The Hastert blasters were firing. The walls were crumbling. His soul was shaking. He was far beyond his limit. Yet he kept pushing himself further. The blasters got faster. Larger. Deadlier. The sound from each blast became almost mind numbing. Sans didn't care whether he won or not. He did what he had to and lost all hope. This was it. It's do or die, and he was fine with either outcome. He wasn't about to let the human have an easy victory, however he wouldn't have to worry anymore if he failed to stop her. Suddenly Chara slipped. She fell and was struck by multiple beams of light. She was badly injured, and hardly in any way able to recover. She was cut, stabbed, bruised, and now scorched. Her hp was draining and her soul was ever so fragile. Sans walked over to her unconscious body and stared with a blank expression. He had won. Chara wasn't dead though, so resetting had to wait. Sans knelt down and summoned a sharp bone into his hand. Chara's body began to glitch. Sans didn't seem to notice or care, and got ready to end her suffering. Chara's body had glitched back to Frisk. She were still unconscious and looked worse than before. Sans showed slight hesitation. Then he reminded himself that there's nobody left here except him. No items will heal any injuries of that caliber, and all the healers in the underground are dead. Sans spoke in a soft voice, "Sorry kiddo..." Hu plunged the bone inter her heart ending her life for good. Sans then stood up and waited patiently. He knew he had won, but his plan had only an educated guess of success. Nothing happened. He was right. He was now the most determined person in the underground. Suddenly a button appeared in front of Sans. It was the reset button. He saw his opportunity to have a happy life with his friends again. He would have to readjust from being a crazed murderer, but he's gone through worse. He went to push the button... but nothing happened. He felt his heart sink. He tried again. Still nothing. He kept trying multiple times while he felt a sudden disperse loom over him. Nothing happened. Tears fell from his eye sockets. He had a teary frown. He clenched his fists.... and he broke the button out of frustration.
He killed all his friends for nothing. He killed the human for nothing. Now all he was left with was his own sanity. But even then how much of that was left? He had already gone mad from killing his own brother. Now he's trapped in an empty world with no way out. Sans gave in to the madness. How could he not? After all he was slipping into insanity. He sat there regretting things he could've done and things he shouldn't have done for hours. He destroyed the judgement hall, and then went off to unleash his rage on the rest of the underground. By the time he was done, everything was reduced to ash. It was almost post apocalyptic. Then came a strange sound. Perhaps it was the sound of another human? Maybe another chance? No. It was the sound of multiple realities opening all at once. Sans turned around to see a group of familiar faces. All of which have seen the same kind of insanity he is currently going through. There were three of them. One carried a knife and his eyes seemed dead. Black tears left a maro on his face. The other had a hatchet. He was covered in blood, including his own and looks like he's seen better days. The last one was different. He was a charcoal black with red eye sockets. He had tears similar to the first one but they were a bold blue and looked stringy. He also seemed to be the leader. Sans stared at the individuals and couldn't bring himself to ask the questions he had. The leader spoke. "You look like you've had a bad time." Sans didn't move. "You probably know that there's nothing left for you in this place. Come with us. We're about to have some... FUN." Sans didn't look like he wanted any part in their plans, but then had the thought, "How strong can I get?" And then that thought became his purpose. Now the group of four began to travel the multiverse, and the bloodshed... has only just... begun!