Chapter 2

I don't own any of the pictures, videos, and I certainly don't own One Piece.

Elisabeth's POV:

I sat down on my bed with my husband standing in front of me. He than walked closer to me and set a hand to my face, holding it. I leaned my head in his hand, and closed my eyes and smiled.

"I love you." Was the only words that came out of Dragon's mouth. "I love you too." I said, then he leaned down to me and kissed me. At first it was slow and caring. However the longer we stayed like this, the more urgent and lustful it became. However my lungs started crying out for air, and I pulled away and gulped down greedily at the air. But this didn't stop him from kissing down my neck. Soon there were his love bites that covered my neck. As he pulled away, I smiled. He picked me up from the edge of the bed and laid me down in the center of it. He went back to kissing me, when suddenly Luffy started crying.

He sighed and got up from the bed and said, "I got him." And proceeded to leave the room.

Dragon's POV:

I got up from the bed and told my beautiful wife, "I got him." Then I left the room and closed the door behind me.

As I walked to Luffy's room, I opened up the door. There Luffy was crying and I went up to see if he had a dirty diaper. Nope, maybe he's hungry. As I tapped his cheek, he opened up his mouth. '*Sigh* Of course he is hungry.' I thought to myself. I picked him up and rested his head in the crook of my arm. I filled up a bottle for him and sat the bottle in hot water to warm it up.  After a few minutes I picked it up and tapped the bottle to my arm, to see if the milk was warm enough, but not too hot. When I was satisfied, I popped the bottle in his mouth. 

## 10 oz later ##

'Man, this boy has an appetite' I hummed to myself. Then I perched him on my shoulder and patted his back. Soon there was a burp that was more suited to come from a man then a baby. He slowly fell to sleep on my shoulder and I decided to lay him down in his craddle and I slowley left the room. As I finally got the door closed, I walked to my shared bedroom. There my wife was sitting on the bed reading a book on her brother-in-law. "I take it that lil monkey was hungry." She smirks at me, "As always, as much as he eats now, I'm no going to be surprised if he eats as much as an army." I joked. She laughed and closed her book. I sat on my side of the bed and wrapped an arm around the blonde beauty. 

"So, I heard rumors that you got invited to be the unoffical eighth warlord of the sea?" I asked.

"Tis is true. And I accepted. It's safer for Luffy and you." She said with a sigh. 

"Well then, why don't we celebrate." I smirked at her. "We shall." She agreed with a smug face.

The rest of the night went by with passion.