The Bonfire

That day, Pinky Pie told everyone that she was in a relationship but did not say who. A lot of ponies were asking who's the lucky guy not knowing Pinky is gay. The next day was the weekly bonfire and all the girls were meeting up at Twilight's house. Pinky Pie went to Fluttershy that day to discuss what they wanted to do.
Pinky Pie: So I know that it's not official but I've been saying I'm in a relationship. But I'm not saying it's with you cause I know you're shy.

Fluttershy: Thanks but it's okay for people to know we're in a relationship with each other. In fact, we should tell the girls tonight at the bonfire.

Pinky Pie: Ok.

They then made out until they had to get ready to go to the bonfire.

AT THE BONFIRE...

Pinky Pie and Fluttershy showed up together which was not out of the ordinary. I mean they are best friends. What was weird was that they weren't holding hands. They are best friends so it makes sense that they would hold hands it's dark out for heavens sake. As I was saying. They weren't holding hands so many of their pony friends asked what was wrong they couldn't help but tell them the joyous news.

Pinky Pie and Fluttershy: We're dating!

All but Pinky and Fluttershy: What?

They then explained how they got together and of course all their friends were way to into it. It was around 10 pm and they finally decided to go and get the bonfire together. They all sang campfire songs and then went to sleep under the stars and of course Pinky Pie and Fluttershy slept right next to each other.