Ch.3

The entire day I was thinking about what Chloe told me about her parents, I was imagining myself in her shoes and I would not be able to handle anything that chloe is handling.

I was just starring at a wall daydreaming, then I heard the bell ringing - I jumped up , It kinda scared me.

So Chloe now is in the same school as me and I can't even express the felling it is to finally to have your friend after being so lonely.

Unfortunately we only had one class together and that was Phys.Ed.

As she went to her biology class, I went to math. Math is my favourite subject.

As I was approaching my desk I sneaked a look at Jason , he was my major crush for a long time but he doesn't care about me. The teacher started taking.

It was finally the end of the first day. It was as not as bad as I would expect it to be. After a few minutes Chloe came to my locker and I asked her

"How was your first day here?"

"Uh .. Fine " - she replied.

I got to go , or I'll miss my bus. Bye! -Chloe yelled out.

I waved back.

When I got home, the house smelled amazing.

Me and my mom had dinner, but we didn't say anything to each other and after I went to my room.

As soon as I enter i get my laptop and jump on my bed.

When I went to check my Facebook (I know it's old but whatever), somebody said:

"Oh look the school loser Kate Lindsay finally found a friend".

When I read that, there were lots of thoughts going through my mind.