《Episode 1-Part 2: The Estate》

Author's note: I changed Jian's role to "The Broadway Performer" also, let's say they're all 16 year olds... heh, logic.

Serendipity looked through the window and she saw the car approaching the estate. She smirked at the thought of killing whoever is inside the car. She was looking forward to the murder fest she had prepared for the unfortunate guests, with the help of Fel.

She went to Fel's room and he saw him looking through the window. He wasn't looking forward to this party. He knows that he will be killing off his friends just to be free from Serendipity's grip. He turned around and saw her just standing by the door.
"It'll be over soon, my little one." Seren said, her eyes glowing green with wickedness. Fel just sighed.

A servant entered the room, holding a tray with a glass of water. Fel took the glass and drank from it. Seren ordered the servant to go to the driveway and assist the party victims. He nodded and went out.

The servant went to the driveway. There, he saw the car. He opened the door and the guests came out. He told the group that the guests should enter one at a time. The guests form a line, and the servant opened the door.

The first one to enter was Alexander Dano.  He was wearing 'preppy' styled clothing, sporting a dark red button-down shirt, light brown slocks, loafer shoes, and his brown glasses.

"Sup dudes, I'm Alexander the Butler, at your service"

Next to enter was the girl with a loud but angelic voice, Bea Teresa Ojales. She wouldn't usually wear fancy dresses in parties, but there's no other outfit that matches her persona. She was wearing a long, slim, light gray dress with a white feather boa, one-inch heels, and accesories. Her short, black hair was styled to compliment the outfit.

"My name is Bea, and I'm the Jazz Singer!"

Then Nathaniel John Lescabo entered, looking slick and formal. He was wearing a navy-blue sack suit with a white button-up shirt underneath. He was also wearing a dark knitted tie, slocks that matched his suit, and loafer shoes.

"I'm Nathaniel, and I'm the Breadwinner."

Liza Mae Yecyec was the fourth to enter, holding her Octavina, a stringed instrument part of the Rondalla Ensemble. She was wearing a cream-colored blouse with short sleeves, a black skirt that reaches below the knee, one-inch black heels, and a maroon scarf. Her short curly hair was tied in a simple ponytail, with a silver pin for embellishment.

"Hi, I'm Liza and I'm the Octavina Player."

Next was Joel Damasco, whose outfit was quite unusual. He was wearing a spacesuit, and he was holding a space helmet. His persona is quite obvious.

"Sup, I'm Joel Dams and I'm am Astronomer."

Simone Batusin entered after Joel. Her long hair was tied in a ponytail, with a beret on top of her head. She was wearing a striped black and white sweater, a pink scarf, and a skirt quite simillar to Liza's. She also wore black stockings and black shoes.

"Hello, My name is Simone and I'm the Artist."

Next was Randy Benedict Salvacion. He was wearing a purple button up shirt with sleeves that reaches the wrists, a red scarf, some pins, black gloves, dark blue slocks, loafer shoes, and a purple top hat with red and blue feathers to "top" it all off.

"My name's Randy, I'm a Hatter, and I'm your top choice for hats!"

Kisha Tiffanie Micayabas was the eighth guest to enter, and her outfit was quite glamourous. She was wearing a baby blue long dress with a full, billowy skirt. She was also wearing one-inch heels, gloves, and pearl accesories. Her hair was styled in the typical 1950s hairstyle.

"I'm Kisha, and I'm the Hairstylist."

Kisha is then followed by a friend of hers, Jian Carlo Militar, a sophisticated man with a dramatic personality. He's wearing a black suit with a white button-up shirt underneath. He is also wearing a red tie, black slocks, loafer shoes, a velvet cape, and a theatre mask.

"My name is Jian, and I'm the Broadway Performer"

Last but not the least is Clarie Vyel Daguplo, a girl with a cheerful personality. She is wearing a dark blue polka-dot blouse with a matching full skirt. She is also wearing one-inch heels, white gloves, and silver accesories.

"Clarie Vyel the Communicator here, ready to brighten the night!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Serendipity looked at the guests with an evil smirk spread across her face. She was standing next to Fel, who was ready to go down the staircase.
"Such wonderful friends you have, Savant." Seren whispered to Fel. "Now go down there. Entertain your guests, or I'll slit your throat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The guests are now in the living room, chatting about their lives and relationships.

(Name: Confessional)
Kisha: So I'm not the only one that recieved a strange letter from Fel, and I'm relieved that I'm not the only one dressed in actual 1950s clothing, I might be embarrased for being too extra. Yay, I guess.....

Clarie: I'm a bit nervous but excited at the same time. I don't really know a lot about Fel, and I'm quite honored that I was invited to his party.

The Savant had finally came down the grand staircase, wearing a brown sack suit with a cream colored button-up shirt underneath. He was also sporting brown pants, a dull green tie, and loafer shoes.
"What do you guys think?" He asked as he stepped down the final stair. When the guests heard his voice, they turned around to see him. Fel was met with cheers.

"Welcome to my estate." Fel greeted.
"Wait this is yours?" Liza asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Well yes, Liza." Fel replied. "I have acquired this estate from a distant relative whose name I should not tell."
"Oh, so you've been here for the past two weeks," said Nathaniel.
"No wonder you didn't show up in school!" Joel added.
"My relatives give me nothin'." Bea said from behind.

Joel: Apparently Fel's a RK. (RK means 'Rich Kid'.)

"And to celebrate the start of a new generation," Fel continued. "I've decided to throw a dinner party!"

Nathaniel: I don't really get invited to parties. Let alone fancy ones.

Bea: RK ALERT! I REPEAT, RK ALERT!

Seren walked down the staircase as the Savant was talking. She was now wearing a black sleeveless blouse with a full skirt that matches the top. As he heard her footsteps coming closer, Fel turned around.
"Ooh, who's the girl?" Jian asked. "She looks cute."
"Is she your girlfriend?" Alexander added.
"No, Xander." Fel replied. "She's my personal secretary, Serendipity."

Jian: HE HAS A PERSONAL SECRETARY-

Alexander: I am....... Speechless

"Dinner is almost ready, dear guests." Seren spoke. "But while you are waiting, you could stay in our library or chat here in the foyer. If you'd like to go to the library, follow me." Seren then walked to the hall at her right. A few guests then followed.

The library and the foyer scene will be in the next chapter.