eighteen 🗝

"Go, go, Chungjin!" Jisung exclaims as stands in the aisle holding a large banner with Chungha and Hyunjin's face.

"Hae, control your boyfriend." Seji whispers, noticing the younger kids looking at him weirdly.

Haeyeon sighed and pulled him back to his seat, "I told you to behave."

"I'm cheering for my friends! What's so wrong with that?"

Seungmin and the others arrived from the dressing room. He sits down beside Jisung, "What have you been up to?"

"I'm Chungjin's official cheering squad." Jisung was about to stand up but Haeyeon pulled him back.

"One more time Han Jisung and you're not getting some ice cream later."

Jisung pouts and handed the banner to Seungmin, "I've been detained."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

The program had officially started and the contestants were already on stage.

"Woah, is that really my sister?" Felix asked, looking amazed.

Jiyeon chuckkes, "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Don't mind him babe," Changbin says, wrapping an arm around Jiyeon. "He just doesn't think his sister has potential."

"Hey! I heard that hyung!"

"Ssh!" Chan hushed them from the back. "You're going to get us kicked out of here."

Felix ignored him and took his camera out. He took multiple pictures of his sister.

"Hey, take a picture of Hyunjin, too." Minho points out, noticing how the camera only follows Chungha.

"No way. I'm not his photographer."

"Yeah, but you're his friend."

"So? Blood is thicker than water."

Minho got confused, "What?!"

Jiwoo turned Minho's face towards the stage and faced Felix, "Please, don't say things like that to him. He's slow -"

"Yeah, he's dumb."

"What the hell, Lee Yongbok?!"

"Are. You. Not. Gonna. Shut. Up?!" Chan hit each of their heads making Woojin chuckle from beside him.

"They're kids, Chan. What do you expect?"

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Chungha looked up at the screen from the dressing room. It was already the talent portion of the show.

Hyunjin stood beside her, "Are you nervous?"

"A little," Hyunjin noticed how Chungha's hands were shaking. He reached out and slowly intertwined them with his.

Chungha felt her heart jump the moment they made contact.

"Don't be so nervous. Or else you'll forget our dance."

"Speak for yourself. You're always the one forgetting our dance step."

"That's because you were so distracting," He whispers.

"What?"

"I meant -" He looked at the screen, "Look, its Beomgyu and Jieun."

Beomgyu saw Hyunjin smirk on screen and he felt the chills. He felt like that smirk was directed upon him.

The moment Jieun and Beomgyu's song started to play, Hyunjin knew that smirk was definitely for him.