Chapter 5: Wondrous Fugitives

Avocato's POV~

Since me and Pawblo our now friends with Gary, we plan to keep Mooncake safe from the Lord Commander and save Litt. After the whole mess on Tera Con Prime, we were now declared fugitives and because of that, the Lord Commander and his army will be on our tail. Today, some of the Lord Commander's heavy incinerators were pursuing us.

Hue: "Alert alert! We are taking fire from the Lord Commander's heavy incinerators."

Me, Pawblo and Gary who was naked after recording another vlog video for Quinn and got himself undressed by the metal arm I attched to him, quickly ran to the deck. While trying to escape, Hue gave us a suggestion about using a nearby temporal worm to escape. We went for it and it worked.

Gary: "That was wondrous!"

Pawblo: "Gary! Do you mind?!"

Avocato: "How about covering up that dick situation you got going there?! Geez."

Gary: "In good times. Speaking of which, where are we?"

Gary finally put on a towel and Hue told us that we only travelled four days into the future. Unfortunately for Gary, time related distruptions have zero affect on his sentence; Hue explained as he wouldn't allow Gary to have a cookie.

After giving my speech about being wanted men and holes, I had an idea to hide Mooncake on a planet that safeguards fugitives, Yarno. Gary agreed even if it means that it will keep him away from his little green ball friend. We arrive at the planet and went to the hangar bay to exit.

Local Alien: "Gworplo! I'm Zargon Tukalishi and welcome to Yarn-"

Suddenly, another crazy local the guy'a head and spine off.

Local Alien 2: "I can't wait for Deathcropolis! Hahaha!"

Avocato: "Looks like they've made some changes around here."

Pawblo: "Okay, I think I'm gonna stay and keep an eye on things, later."

Gary: "You don't say. Because that Deathcropolis just sounded like a lovely church picnic.

Avocato: "Okay, well, see ya later, Pawblo. Let's go, Gary."

Pawblo: "See you guys."

Me and Gary started to go our destination. While on the way, Gary ate some crap from weird alien skeevoids and started to hallucinate, I injected him with a cure and we continued.

When we got their, we met aome helpers, Gary was so freaked out about them having ghost-loke abilities. When another helper showed up and accepted to take Mooncake, Gaey asked for his name. It was suspiciously Stevil and we started to have doubts about sending Mooncake here. We werw then trapped in a mind puzzle called a Lazarus Trap.

Meanwhile in the Galaxy One...

Pawblo's POV~

While I kept an eye on things and explpred around my sort of new home, I felt kind comfortable around the Galaxy One. Hue is a very clever AI and KVN is well..... you know. Gary is cool and very friendly and Avocato is just....... *Sighs* perfect. Speaking of Avocato, I did promise him that I was gonna help him find his son, Little Cato. As I walked to thr ship's deck, I asked a Hue about something.

Pawblo: "Hue?"

Hue: "Yes, Pawblo. How may I help you?"

Pawblo: "Can you access the Tera Con Prime prisoner database?"

Hue: "Yes, Pawblo."

A hologram of the Tera Con Prime prisoner database appeared in front of me and I started to fulfill my promise to Avocato. I searched around the database and as it shows, Little Cato has been transferred. Man, that Lord Commander is really making Avocato and his son suffer, but don't worry Avocato I promised I'll help you no matter what it takes.