Author's Introduction

Hello there, I'm Fantrexian, also known as Johann (Pronounced atleast "Yohan" spelled with a 'J' but with the sound of a 'Y'.)

This book is about my love for the TBS, Adult Swim, and Netflix show "Final Space". The show is amazing, when we got our first Netflix account, my father introduced me to how Netflix was a useful and better way to watch movies and tv shows.

The first show I watched on Netflix was Stranger Things and The Umbrella Academy, these were the first Netflix shows I liked, but while scrolling in the list of shows and movies on Netflix, the other day after finishing season 2 of Stranger Things, I caught a glimpse of a poster of Final Space that was the first time I saw it, a poster of Gary Goodspeed and Mooncake.

When I first tried to watch the show, at first, I thought it was a comedy like Family Guy, Rick and Morty, or American Dad.

But...... there's morw to it than that. When I first watched the fisrt two episodes of season 1 on Netflix, the show was great and I loved it.

The best reason for me to be a fan of the show besides It's animation with blending 2D and 3D, the effort Olan Rogers made and the youtube documentaries about behind the scenes about how the show was a vision, my best reason to be a fan is Avocato.

This may be clichè to love the show just because of one character, but Avocato was a very cool, bad-ass, and one of the best cartoon characters I liked.

After finishing season one and especially viewing Chapter 6, I've waited for season 2. While waiting I've discovered a fanfiction place, Wattpad, as I call it. While enjoying fanfiction, espcecially Final Space ones, there was one that I loved, Pawblo's Story.

TheKingOfSING wrote a Final Space fanfiction based on the events of season 1 and a sequel soon to be based on season 2 which is now released. While reading the story that involved his own fictional ventrexian character, Pawblo, I loved his story because of how it was about Avocato having a fictional love interest, Pawblo. At first, I thought Avocato and Pawblo's bisexual relationship was weird but, I couldn't resist the romance and tension between them, TheKingOfSING really made his story interesting. I loved Avocato and Pawblo's relationship so much, I made fanart and my own tribute book of oneshots.

These two ventrexians are so important to me and I hope this fictional couple can last much longer.

Thank you all to my followers and thank you TheKingOfSING.

Now, let's get this story started!