Chapter 1: Forest rain ✿

(A small side note, Offender and Splendor were on a trip together.)
(Another small side note, I don't know who made the cover. I tried doing Google reverse search, I tried finding the author for like half and hour and nothing. Bless whoever made it/will tell me who drew it.)

It was a peaceful day, however as soon as rain started, a storm joined in. A small human would be walking in the forest, obviously scared and lost.
Splendor on the other hand would be heading home to finally spend some time with his dear brother, Offender. As soon as he was about to teleport inside the hut, he heard something.. no, someone cry.
He turned around, looking for the obviously upset person. He began walking towards to sound, finding a child looking human.

The human looked at him, with fear and confusion, slowly pushing itself more on the tree behind it, getting itself ready for "attack".
Splendor after few moments realizing the child is lost and obviously scared as fuck, he started talking, trying to comfort the small being.

When the child was slightly calmer, the storm was becoming stronger and stronger. Almost every few seconds thunders and lighting scared the child to that point it hid itself with its fragile arms.
When Splendor realized this "comforting" is no use with the storm around. To which he wore off his coat, covering the child and making sure it wouldn't get even more "wet".
He putted the child in his arms, trying to warm it as much as possible till they'd get in the hut. Knowing that not everyone is comfortable with teleportation, he began walking towards the hut as fast as possible, while still comforting the scared enough child with sweet nothings.

When finally getting to the hut, Splendor legit smashed the door open, with Offenderman beginning looking at him while sitting in the couch. Offender made a really confused expression, but Splendor was too busy to explain. Splendorman quickly closed the door and told Offender to grab some blankets while he'd get some dry clothing for the poor thing.
The child was just slowly curling in Splendor's coat, attempting to warm it self, obviously failing, I mean considering it's just a small fragile human, what else it can do?
Offender, still looking confused walked up to Splendor, questioning what the fuck is that kid doing in the house.
Splendor had a focused and slightly upset look, obviously ignoring Offender's grumpy talking about the child.
Offender annoyingly grabbed few blankets and followed Splendor to the living room, where he was comforting and giving the clothing to the child.
Offender just upsetly gave Splendor the blankets, with Splendor as fast as possible trying to warm the child up. When it was dry enough, it quietly spoke

".. I'll s-switch my clothes now... Thank you mister noodle arms.."

Splendor sighed in relief, chuckling at the nickname the child gave him.

"It called me Mister noodle arms haha."

Offender just looked at him with an annoyed face, and said
"You're not keeping this child.. are you?"

Splendor headed off to the kitchen, preparing some cookies and tea for the child, determined to ignore Offender's questions.
When the child came back, in the fabulously looking clothes (Trender made, obviously) it looked at Splendor curiously. Splendor just smiled calmingly, and giggled when he got a shy smile back.

To be continued...